More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonenffan anonenffan

Where does Mackenzie's bad day begin?

The Beach

After a short drive from home, Mackenzie shut the door of her car, and looked out ahead of her with a smile. The sun shined in the clear blue sky, warming the air just right for a perfect day at the beach. The red head was looking forward to this day off for a long time, and she was grateful to have this picture perfect weather.

She had a beach towel in one hand, and a bottle of sun tan lotion in the other. Mackenzie was wearing a bright red string bikini that clung to her body tightly. It was a recent purchase, and Mackenzie was a little nervous about wearing it, as she had to tie the bottom at the sides, and the top behind her back. However, the red head loved how it looked on her, as did several other beach goers that turned their heads as she walked by.

Besides the bikini, she also had some sandals and a sun hat. She wouldn't be wearing them very long, but they were handy to have. Plus, she thought the sun hat looked cute.

Mackenzie laid down her beach towel, spreading it out evenly. She couldn't help but double check the knots of her swimsuit, to make sure they were well tied and in place. Once Mackenzie felt certain her swimsuit was secure, she glanced around the beach in thought.

What does Mackenzie do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)