More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by conkers024 conkers024

Where to visit first?

The Baxter Building

You arrive at the front steps of the Baxter building; you tilt your head back and marvel at its size. “These are some rich ass heroes.” You comment before entering.

Once inside you make your way to a guard at the front desk. “I’m looking for Mr. Fantastic. Is he in right now?” You ask.

“No sir.” The clueless guard responds. “Would you like to leave a message?”

A smirk comes across your face. You pull out a handgun you swiped from one of the S.H.I.E.L.D officers when you escaped the carrier. Two shots go into the guard’s chest and large blotches of blood appear on his light blue shirt. The guard falls over dead.

“Make sure he gets the message.” You say coldly as you make your way to the elevators.

Having reviewed schematics of the building you know exactly what floor to go to. The 31st was the Four’s living quarters and Sue Storm would have to come home at some point in the day if she wasn’t already there. On the ride up you fantasize about your target, the beautiful Sue Storm. She has been described as the hottest girl on the planet and you agree. The invisible woman was the American dream girl, 5’6, deep blue eyes, long straight golden hair, a nice bust, a shapely ass molded by her frequent physical activity.

The doors slides open and you are greeted by a large stone man sitting on the couch watching a football game. He notices your presence, and is quick to rise up menacingly. He charges at you but before he could reach you, your telekinetic powers send him flying out the window; his only fate to land in the concrete thirty-one floors below. You continue towards the bedrooms but pause when Johnny Storm comes out the bathroom calling for Grimm. He spots you and is quick to attack you.

“Flame on!” He yells The Fantastic Four member is engulfed in flames before he goes flying towards you with fists out in front of him.

“Flame off!” You shout and Johnny’s flames extinguish, his flight capabilities gone, he lands on the hardwood floor with a thud. You laugh at his helplessness and then activate your ability to manipulate the moisture in the air into ice.

You stick your arm out and out of your palm a beam of ice collides with the helpless human torch freezing him into an inanimate state. His heart slows down as he freezes, in moments it stops completely. The human torch no longer a threat, you make your way to the master bedroom.

Once at the door you bend the light around you, making you completely invisible. Although it puts great strain on your body to do so, you activate a second power at the same time allowing you to walk right through the door into the bedroom.

“What the fuck?” You say to yourself when you find a large round bed with satin red sheets and a naked man laying in it. You recognize the man as the king of Atlantis, Namor; he is lying in the bed with a fully erect cock. His cock seems to wiggle on its own as if he were having sex but no woman is on top of him. He moans and you figure out what’s going on.

You risk activating a third power, giving yourself thermal vision. It is then that you can see the heat of a female body emitted from just above Namor. Sue Storm is riding the king in a reverse doggy style position. While you try to formulate a new plan, you feel a great pain spread through your body.

“Aaaaggghhh!” You scream in pain as your powers fade away. Your body is strained by the pressure of so many powers being active at once combined with you not having had sex in a while. The invisible woman appears and both she and Namor glare at you. A pushes you up against the door and holds you there; you feel a tight grip around your throat and struggle to breath. Sue Storm rises and approaches you, her eyes filled with rage and focusing on you. Squirming doesn’t help, you cannot escape her grasp. She hides her naughty parts with her powers and makes her way towards you until she is only a foot away.

“Who are you?” She says grinding her teeth.

How do you save yourself?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)