More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BWayne BWayne

Where does Julius take Blondie?

The Bathroom

Julius kept on kissing Blondie as he tries to place his hands underneath her bikini top.

"Wait, honey! Let me take a shower first!" she said as she walked towards the bathroom. He went on after her, quickly taking off his clothes as well. He loved it when she stopped calling him "Mr. Dithers" and changed it into "Julius" or "honey" or "sweetheart." She was falling for him.

He soon heard the water in the shower running. He almost tripped as he hastily dropped the rest of his clothing to the bathroom floor. As he looked up, he was stunned by what he saw: Blondie was already shampooing her blonde hair, her creamy and smooth armpits exposed, her breasts splashing with water. He couldn't take it anymore. He went inside the shower room with her, his penis still erect.

"Oh my, Julius! What are you doing?" she said. He started soaping her crevices from her chest and armpits, then her large, ample bosoms, then towards her navel and abdomen going around her tight back muscles, then her toned buttocks, then her long, slender legs and finally her pussy. He gently pinched and pursed it, its only tuft of triangular pubic hair accentuating her bald, plump vagina. She giggled like a schoolgirl as he toyed with her pussy, slowly fingering his fat finger in it. He helped her rinse soap suds as he slowly faced towards her to assume his position. He spread her legs and parted her pussy as he thrust his swollen cock in the inviting snatch. She yelped out in surprise and giggled as he started thrusting his groin into hers.

He held onto her waist as he pumped and pumped and pumped into her. She moaned loudly. She didn't care if their noises echoed throughout the otherwise silent house. Wet skin slapping against each other, their pace was rhythmic, his thrusts were powerful, her screams were passionate. She tilted her head back as she held onto his shoulders and the water splashed between them. She loved the feeling of his cock inside the lining of her pussy. It was pure ecstasy. She never felt more alive. His thrusting went faster and faster and faster as her moans became increasingly louder.

"Oooh! Ohh! Oh! Ah! Ohh! Ahh! Ouiyahh! Uhh! Uh-huh! Yeah! Ohh! Honey!" Her sounds rivaled pornstars and her body matched a beauty queen in her prime; toned and sexy. More wet slapping and moaning were heard throughout the house. Their lovemaking was intense. And then she climaxed. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she squealed in delight. Her body shook and her pussy tightened around his prick. He kept on fucking her as she orgasmed. It was the most phenomenal sex she would feel so far. And soon after that, he came as well. He didn't pull out. He unloaded his semen inside her womb; fast, hot ejaculate could be felt shoot inside her. She moaned with delight. They kissed passionately while hugging with the water streaming down their naked bodies. Then he pushed her with her back against the wall and fucked her again. And again. And again. Different positions: grasping her buttocks from behind, lifting her right leg while taking her from the side and her straddled on top him on the tub. He came inside her another four times. Did he know that she was ovulating? It didn't matter because he really wanted to impregnate her. One way or another, he would get her pregnant with his child.

They came out of the bathroom: squeaky clean and toasty. They kept on passionately kissing and tonguing each other as they towel each other dry. They were so much in love.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)