More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DMBFFF DMBFFF

Where does Brigit go first? Or does Bridget get unexpected guests first?

The Barefoot Contessa

http://www.periodicocontatto.it/amore-malato-il-feticismo/

I saw this woman at the lobby. She seemed friendly enough, and unlikely to be my competitor—hey, maybe we can help each other—maybe I could seduce her—maybe. She didn't seem as attractive as me. Her hair was black, slightly curly, and her breasts seem smaller than mine. She had a T-shirt, cut-offs, and pretty well nothing else, save a necklace, a few bangles on her wrists, and—I think they call them "barefoot sandals"—often an anklet connected to the second toe by a loop of string, with a few beads and the like hanging from the string and anklet, leaving the sole completely uncovered, one for each foot. She was seated, legs unopened, but stretched out, and toes curled up a bit: people could see her soles a bit. On the other side, on a loveseat, two guys were talking, looking at her on occasions.

I approached her.

"Hi," I said, "I'm Brigit."

"Hi," she returned.

"I'm new here. What's your name?"

"Oh sorry: Tove." [To-veh]

"I'm new here and just checking around the area."

"So am I."

We chatted. It didn't seem to go well until I mentioned where I was from. She lit up a bit. It turns out that she's not only from my state, but my city—which is something as it has fewer than 250 000 people, nor is it a suburb like Long Beach, LA or some place in Long Island or whatever.

We start talking about our residences and history, and finding a few commonalities.

The guys are looking at us, but more at her, and often her feet. A few guys passed by. They greet the both of us, but also give her a little more time than me.

"You seem pretty popular here." I said.

She smiles. "Yeah."

She then stretches: her arms and then her feet.

Again, the guys looked.

Her ride arrives, and she gets up.

"Gotta go."

"Aren't you gonna wear some shoes?"

"Nah. No need to—nice day."

There's two guys in the car. The passenger goes in the backseat—making way for her to go in the front. They chat for a few minutes, while she puts her feet on the dash, for all to see. Then they ride off.

The guys on the loveseat give quick looks at my tits, mention Tove a few times, and then it's a few words of generalized chat. They don't shut me off, but neither do they seem terribly interested: at least not for now.

Should just I kick off my high heels and go barefoot?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)