More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by goodson goodson

Where to visit first?

The Avengers' Mansion

You lean back against the rough brick wall, the sunglasses hiding your eyes as you watch the large mansion across the street, the collar of your coat turned up against the chill New York breeze as it whistles out of the alley behind you. You've been standing there watching the mansion for several minutes now, trying to decide how to approach it, how to gain entrance into one of the most fortified buildings ever built. It's not like you can just wander up to the front door and knock at the Avengers' Mansion and then politely ask if any of their female membership would like a quick tumble. Laughing at the thought you spy one of the support crew come out of the building, quickly crossing the street and walking down the sidewalk towards you. An idea begins to grow in the back of your mind as you step back into the shadows of the alley, waiting until the crew member is right in front of you before you reach out, grabbing them and roughly pulling the man into the alleyway. He struggles for a few seconds but a couple well places punches render him . You stand there looking down at him for a few seconds, feeling your strange new powers flow through you as your body changes, taking on the man's likeness. “Useful little talent,” you laugh, your fingers reaching up to feel the contours of another man's face where your's should be. Stepping out of the alleyway you hurry across the street towards the mansion. Stepping up to the front door you see a fingerprint scanner and hoping that your new powers are as complete as you thought, press your thumb against the smooth glass screen. A faint glow of light surrounds your hand for a few seconds before a computerized voice announces, “Welcome back, Jarvis,” as you hear the door mechanism unlock from within.

The hallway behind the door is wide and tall with a grand staircase leading up to the second floor, the floor where the members of the Avengers stay while in New York. Pausing at a computer terminal you quickly scan through the data, smiling at how many skills you picked up during those months you were undergoing treatment at S.H.I.E.L.D. Only one of their hyper-trained spooks could wrangle their way into this computer system faster. After a few brief seconds you finally find what you were seeking, the membership roster. Pulling up the file, you scan through smiling at the number of female members that are currently residing on premises. “Oh, where to start?” You muse idylly as you shut the computer off and look up the stairs, your heightened memory filing away the room numbers of the various members. “Where to start?”

Where to start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)