More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by agbsyamaha agbsyamaha

What will it be?

The "Three's a crowd" Test

BRIEFING

"This test is more of a therapy session. The two models you will be testing with have a bit of a problem getting along, so we hope that fucking you will be the bonding element that they need. We decided that the test ends, when both of them orgasm, but try to help with the bonding process if you can. You can definitely expect an added bonus for this test if you get them to like each other..."

MODEL DESCRIPTION

"The two models are Ava and Mia- they're twins. Well, as much of twins as they can be. They were both grown next to each other and for some reason took up a really similar appearance, so we decided to raise them together. Now that they're adults, they fight and argue all the time, which you'll hopefully be able to fix. Ava (on the left) is usually the more aggressive one, usually starting their arguments, and Mia (on the right) is a bit more mellow, but still likes to make fun of her sister."

(Artist: Necrosmos)

You stand next to the couch in the testing room and wait for the test to begin. A door on the other side of the room opens, and out comes a white-haired girl. Her hair is snow white like it was bleached beyond repair. She's rocking some giant boobs and a pretty lengthy cock between her legs. Her eyes are a bright amber color. She is about the same height as you. As she notices you, and your eyes meet, you decide to wave to her in a friendly manner. In return, the girl flips you off and starts walking over.

As she gets closer, she speaks up "Hey you! You're the one I was sent here to fuck, right? Well then let's not waste any time, get that suit off and spread 'em!"

You are taken back by her advance, but try to calm her down a bit, saying: "Hey hey hey, not so fast missy! How about an introduction first? I'm Jason, and isn't there supposed to be someone else with you?"

The girl quickly responds. "All I know is that I was sent here to fuck a guy, so that must be you!"

You ask her: "But isn't your sister supposed to be joining us?"

Her face quickly changes expression from being excited, to disgust.

She says "You mean Mia? That bitch of a sister better not show her ugly face in this room, or else-"

Your argument gets cut off, by the sound of the same door opening again. An almost exactly identical girl comes out of the door and steps into the room. The only difference is that this one has red eyes. You assume this is Mia, so the girl you were just arguing with must be Ava.

Mia sees you and Ava over by the couch and angrily makes her way over there.

Ava quickly speaks up "Oh no no no NO! You can get the fuck out of here right now! This boy is all mine!"

Mia, still walking over replies "Brainless as always, Ava. This guy is for the both of us. Didn't they tell you that, when you came in or did you already forget?"

Ava looks pissed, and her face turns a bright red.

She snarls back "You shut your mouth! I ain't sharing Jason here with you, so you can crawl back where you came from!"

As Mia gets closer, you find yourself trapped between both of the girls. They seem to ignore you completely and just start going off at each other, throwing insults left and right. If this test is gonna go anywhere, you're gonna have to break up this argument.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)