More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BiBiComte BiBiComte

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

The "" Chip

Thanks to an advanced biophysics experiment, maybe meant to be kept secret, maybe segued your way by a mysterious uncle, maybe developed by you yourself, a microchip implanted onto your fingertip will, when tapped twice against another person's body with direct skin contact, make them your willing -- take note, however, that they are still of their own sense of 'will' and retain their opinions and personality as a result... hence the "" in quotations. A rigid handful may be petulant, or voice dissent -- but like air, when they run out of it, they won't be able to deny how important it is to them; likewise with the person in which the microchip is implanted.

Their priorities will have shifted to include the chipped individual in the highest echelon of obligation and loyalty possible, but because of the nature of the alterations to their brain, doesn't erase who they are -- simply rewrites and re-orients their values around the microchipped individual. Any kind of person may express this in a variety of ways, but all will have a sense of utmost loyalty to, love, and/or worship of their new master.

They will do, feel, be, say whatever he/she commands like so, their body and mind only proprietary extensions of the owner's own wishes.

The Catch:

  • It can only be used on people who the owner introduced himself/herself to and who has introduced themselves to them, and disclosed their real name. The chip will work on most friends and people the owner has known for an extensive amount of time, but for most new acquaintances, will require a 'familiarity node' to activate the function, which most formal introductions will supply.
  • It must be skin on skin contact.
  • It is not recommended to enslave multiple numbers of people consecutively without proper idle/standby/resting periods, as this might overwork the microchip and cause side effects ranging from minor to potentially catastrophic (e.g. personality irregularities, hostility inductions, enslavement backfire).
  • Due to what are alleged to be "incomplete refinements", there is a leftover irregularity side effect that is directly linked to the chip owner's sexual orientation and inclinations, in which the target gender of their interest will be effectively slightly biased to regard them as an ideal archetype of attractiveness and sexual/physical fidelity; however, in general, this will be subtly pronounced until contact with their reproductive fluids [if the chip owner is a male] or vaginal secretions [if female] is extensively made, after which they will be turned into what has been termed as Lovers.
  • It appears that other adjustments to the owner's body and its chemical as well as anatomical make-up may occur, such as increased virility, confidence, or even muscle/organ structure and more, but as to the actual prevalence of this and its causes, the specifics are still uncertain...

[Warning: this cannot be undone without a powerful reprogramming counter-device, or other taxing measures. Use with discretion.]

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)