More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Teyla Emmagan (Stargate Atlantis)

"Leaving my fellow Athosians for a home here in Atlantis was a very difficult decision. I was their leader — for some, the only leader they'd ever known. And despite the fact that I was as close as a trip through the Stargate, there were moments when I felt I'd betrayed them. I sometimes still second-guess my decision. But then I remember that I can do more here to help my people and the rest of the humans in this galaxy than I ever could on my homeworld."

―Teyla Emmagan.

Teyla Emmagan is the leader of the Athosians from the planet Athos and was one of the first to speak to the Atlantis expedition. She is an original member of Atlantis Reconnaissance 1.

Biography :

Background information :

"You were born for a higher purpose — to be the leader of our people."

―Charin.

She is the daughter of Tagan and Torren Emmagan. She lost both of them at a young age. Teyla has a rare ability to sense the Wraith, due to one of her ancestors having Wraith DNA spliced into their genetic makeup. Since this was discovered, she has been able to make contact with Wraith minds on occasion, with varying degrees of success. (SGA: "The Gift", "The Siege, Part 1", "Submersion")

Teyla's leadership qualities are very respected in Atlantis and she is often considered the unofficial third-in-command of Atlantis and has on occasion been left in charge when both the current leader of the expedition and Lt. Colonel John Sheppard are away. (SGA: "The Lost Tribe", "No Man's Land")

Alternate realities :

  • In the alternate reality which another Rodney McKay, known as 'Rod', came from, Rod- apparently an honorary member of the Athosian high council in his universe- mentioned that his Teyla was difficult to talk to. (SGA: "McKay and Mrs. Miller")
  • In another alternate reality, Lt. Colonel John Sheppard's team went onboard the alternate Daedalus and starved to onboard the runaway ship. (SGA: "The Daedalus Variations")

Alternate timelines :

  • In an alternate timeline, Atlantis had no failsafe mechanism and all Zero Point Modules ran simultaneously so the city sank when it was flooded. Consequently, almost the entire Atlantis expedition was killed shortly after their arrival in the Pegasus galaxy. They never traveled to Athos and therefore never met Teyla. (SGA: "Before I Sleep")
  • In another alternate timeline created when Lt. Colonel John Sheppard was accidentally sent 48,000 years into the future, he learned that Teyla had given birth to her child, but was killed by Michael Kenmore, whilst the baby was used to perfect the Hybrids. (SGA: "The Last Man")

Powers :

Due to her Wraith DNA, Teyla is a Wraithkin who developed exceptionally powerful abilities once they were unlocked by hypnosis. Her abilities grew to be as strong as that of a Wraith Queen after years of use and training from Guide. (SGA: "Legacy")

  • Wraith Sensing: The most common ability amongst the Wraithkin is the ability to sense the presence of the Wraith when in proximity. While some are able to do it stronger than others, Teyla has always been amongst the strongest. This part of Teyla abilities appeared to expand over time with Teyla able to sense that Ellia was different than the other Wraith and that another hive ship had dropped out of hyperspace and was very close to the one she was currently on. She was also able to sense that at least one Wraith cruiser had entered orbit over Levanna. Teyla's ability to sense Wraith extends for miles and she can sense if a Wraith is further away or has moved much closer. However, if the Wraith are in hibernation, she is unable to sense them, even in close proximity to a hive ship with a hibernating crew. Following Guide's training, Teyla was sure that she would be able to sense a hive ship even if it was hiding on the other side of a planet. (SGA: "The Gift", "Instinct", "The Hive", "Submersion", "Infection", "Legacy: Homecoming", "The Lost")
  • Access to the Wraith Telepathic Network: After tapping into her abilities fully, Teyla learned to access the Wraith's telepathic network, enabling her to see and hear through the eyes and ears of any Wraith in relatively close proximity. Teyla has also been able to use this to pass on a message to the Wraith in order to trick them. (SGA: "The Gift", "The Siege, Part 3")
  • Wraith Mind-Linking: Teyla has the ability to link with the mind of any Wraith in close proximity directly. While linked with a Wraith's mind, Teyla can read their thoughts and see flashes of memory. While Wraith can take control of Teyla if she links with them, they generally need Teyla to link with them first. Despite this, one was able to initiate a link Teyla and take control of her. However, this appeared to be more of a hypnotic command than a full possession. The same Wraith was later able to initiate a link to communicate with Teyla over 10,000 light years, farther than normal Wraith telepathic communication, but the Wraith's abilities were enhanced by his state as a Human-Wraith Hybrid at the time. On another occasion, after Teyla linked with her, an extremely powerful Wraith Queen demonstrated the ability to take control of Teyla's mind and body, successfully posing as Teyla to her friends. However, Teyla needed to open her mind first and when fully prepared, was able to even plant a false memory for the Queen to find as a trick. (SGA: "The Siege, Part 1", "Michael", "Submersion", "The Kindred, Part 1")
  • Wraith Technology Control: Due to her Wraith genes, Teyla is able to control Wraith technology generally inaccessible to non-Wraith such as hive ships and Wraith cruisers. At first, this was extremely exhausting for her, though it got easier when she was pregnant with her son, also a Wraithkin and became "almost effortless" during this period. After extensive training from Guide in using her abilities, Teyla was able to effortlessly use this ability to fly Wraith ships on her own. However, this control can remain somewhat limited at times due to unfamiliarity with the specific systems Teyla is trying to control. (SGA: "Misbegotten", "Spoils of War", "Infection", "Legacy")
  • Wraith Technology Immunity: While all of the other humans who encountered the Wraith mind manipulator were negatively affected, Teyla was immune to its effects as a Wraithkin. (SGA: "Phantoms")
  • Empathy: Teyla has displayed the ability to sense the emotions of a Wraith who is in a heightened emotional state in close proximity to her. During the Battle of Atlantis, Teyla was able to sense the Wraiths fear that word of the human victory against them would get out and inspire other human worlds, telling Doctor Elizabeth Weir that at such close proximity, it was easy for her to sense this. She was also able to sense when a Wraith Queen was upset by the appearance of a second hive ship to join her culling, describing the Queen's feelings in detail. Later, when Michael was holding her captive, Teyla sensed his fear when the Atlantis team came to rescue her, though Michael called it "concern" instead. (SGA: "The Siege, Part 3", "The Hive", "The Kindred, Part 2")
  • Possession: While pregnant with her son, Teyla displayed the ability to take possession of a powerful Wraith Queen. However, this required intense concentration on her part and left herself and Torren when that concentration slipped even slightly. While possessing the Wraith Queen, Teyla was able to both control her movements and speak through her, making her own voice come out of the Queen at one point. (SGA: "Spoils of War")
  • Wraith Telepathic Communication: After being trained by Guide, Teyla displayed the ability to telepathically communicate with nearby Wraith without the need for linking with their minds. This ability was limited to telepathic talking and did not feature an exchange of thoughts or images beyond what was said telepathically. (SGA: "Legacy")
  • Wraith Genetic Memory: Using hypnosis, Teyla was able to access the genetic memory of the Wraith Queen Osprey whose lineage the scientist who created the Wraithkin descended from. (SGA: "Secrets")
  • Biokinesis: After extensive training from Guide, Teyla displayed the ability to mentally stop a Wraith's biological processes similar to a Queen, killing them. She was even able to kill a Wraith Queen in this manner. (SGA: "Legacy")

Where is Teyla when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)