More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by One37 One37

But Where To Start?

Test It At Home

Ben decides to stop the time and go looking round his house. He knew everyone was home, including his sister and her boyfriend, John. He left his room and went down, there he found his mum , Tracy, John and his Dad... But no Hope. Tracy was just sat on the sofa watching tv.

He had always wanted a closer inspection of his mum. She was bleach blonde, quite short but had seriously big tits, 32F or so.

First he tried talking or pulling her arm, just to make sure she was really frozen. Then Ben groped his mothers massive tits through her tee shirt and bra. He really gave them a good firm squeeze. He then moved her right arm to the air, it kept its postion, this was good as it would be alot harder to move her around otherwise. After he moved the other arm, he lifted her top up and off, then unclipped her bra. It feel off her tits unleashing the pure beasts. She had pretty big nipples which was understandable considering the size of her actual breasts. Ben couldnt believe it was all working, his mum's tits were out and he could do what ever he liked!

He looked at her. Blanked face and topless, "what next?" He thought to himself

What Did He Go For Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)