More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LukeMason LukeMason

Shall we go back a little?

Ten minutes ago...

It didn't make sense why nobody else was having so much trouble.

When Nina got up this morning, she noticed the sheer strain on her back. It didn't take long to see why: her modest B-cup breasts had morphed to the size of a pair of small cantaloupes, seemingly overnight. Although their consistency was a little spongier than it had been the night before, she could still understand why her back was sore lugging them around all of a sudden.

What she could _not _understand was the fact that every other female student she saw around her also had huge breasts that weren't there the previous day, yet they had no apparent trouble with getting around and they acted like nothing was out of the ordinary.

But, whatever. Nina did not let the strain keep her from doing everything as normal. She put on her elbow pads under the long sleeves of her tighter-than-she-remembered uniform shirt, her knee pads over her knee-length black socks, and finally strapped her helmet over her straight, shiny black hair.

Skateboarding up to the school building was a little uncomfortable, thanks to the leaning Nina had to do to adjust to her new center of gravity. But she was never one to give up, so she pressed on and approached the school building.

When she entered the building, without warning, her foot stopped moving before her board or the rest of her body did, as though someone had stuck their foot out and tripped her. The board kept moving, forward at top speed, and Nina fell over and stumbled after it.

When Nina's head - and the rest of her body - stopped spinning, she was sitting up straight, her legs splayed awkwardly in front of her, her hands on the ground at her sides. She could feel something moving under her skirt - first a pressure pushing her underwear into her ass, and then a lighter movement brushing against the crotch of her panties. Nina looked down and saw a school uniform, one that was being worn. Although the clothing, and the hands coming from the sleeves, were visible, the boy's face was...

Her face turned bright red and her eyes widened as she realized that she was sitting on his face. She stood up in a hurry, called out a quick "Sorry!", and started running away. She noticed how her breasts bounced, far more than she'd ever seen before and not quite in sync with each other.

Oh, God, she realized. I'm in a freaking ecchi anime.

To the first class?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)