More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What do you do?

Tell her to go fuck herself

You spent a full weekend trying to reorganize those papers to help out with a project, now they’re all over the floor with people stepping on them. And the fact that she’s not apologizing and just walking away makes you pissed.

“Hey fuck you too BITCH!” she turns around with a completely different expression on her face now. Rather than looking at you as if you were the scum of the earth, she is now staring at you with a clear intent to kill you. Her two small friends beside her seem to have the same reaction as her.

“What did you just say to me?” she says in a low tone.

You stand up revealing that you tower over her being that you’re 6 feet tall and she’s only 5’4. Not only that but there’s plenty of muscle to show on you from regularly working out while she looks like a starving stick. Nonetheless, she is clearly not intimidated by you.

“I said... fuck - you - bitch.” you mockingly spell it out for her and see her only grow in anger. She then sends a kick which smacks your sack with high speed but not much behind it. You bend over in pain. She winds up to give another until the teacher from across the room yells.

“HEY! None of that in my class! Don’t make me report you AGAIN!” The teacher stares her down.

“You and me, in the gym in 20 minutes!” she starts to get a little closer to you. “If you don’t show up, then I’ll just beat your ass in public. Either way your balls are mine...” Her hand caresses your sack for a few seconds before she turns to walk away.

You get back down to the floor and start picking up your papers, now not bothering to re organize them. You get up and are ready to leave the classroom.

What do you do or where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)