More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

What's next?

Television (Online Streaming)

Good old Television, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, and a crap ton of other shit. We've all watched a show be it a reality show, Sci-Fi, Mystery, Drama, etc we've all watched them. The question is what would they look like if they were under the control of someone else? Imagine a reality show where the contestants see who can survive being smacked in the ass the longest or a Cop Show where the hot female Detective is captured almost every episode and you see to it that she can not escape.

You can be on Star Trek Voyager giving Seven of Nine your data port or in the Walking Dead giving the Greene sisters some TLC. Maybe you want to host a show on the Food Network where you teach viewers how to dress food on a naked woman? Or your favorite detective or scientists those are always fun.

Maybe you wanted Natalie Dyer to have sex on Stranger Things? Not the worse of course just not the best given the power you now have.

So pick and enjoy what you wish to "watch" as it were. Live Action or Cartoon or Anime you decide where to go.

Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)