More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen Death Queen Death

Who finds the marker?

Teenage school girl

Megan ran into the girls bathroom, she just had her bag stolen, as well as dirt thrown at her, being bullied at this school was nothing new, her teachers never believed her, and her parents just think she is making it up for attention.

Slamming the stall door closed she sat down on the toilet seat, whipping her teary eyes in fustration.

"FUCKING ASS" she yelled slamming her fist into the wall in anger.

'flumppf'

Megan was startled when a sound of something hitting the floor behind her, turning around she looked around the side of the toilet to see a brown envelope that had fallen, looking up she could see tape marks on the sealing, strange someone would tape a envelope to the roof, bending down she picked it up, she could feel something small and tube shape, thinking its makeup or something she opened the envelope.

Inside was a note, and a black marker.

________________________________________________________________________

Greetings Friend.

I use to go to this school, i was the one student that everyone bullied and picked on, it got so bad i almost had thoughts of running away or something, then i found this marker at an old junk shop, this marker changed everything, its Magic.

Now i know what your thinking, i did to, until i found out it was no joke, to use it is simple, it can temporarily change the body and mind of whoever it writes on, so for example.

1, if you want big breasts, just write what size breasts you want on your own tits, then watch them grow.

  1. If you want a sexy body, just write sexy body on your self and watch your body become sexy.

3, what on the bullies, just write on there skin to change them.

you can do anything you want, all you have to do is write it on skin.

Have fun, i know i did

T.M

_____________________________________________________________________

Megan could not believe her eyes, a way to get back at them, a way to become the top girl....

A test first.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)