More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by enthusiast enthusiast

What's next?

Team Building Exercise

It had been a long week and Debbi was more than ready to head home and unwind as she packed her things into her bag at the end of this Friday afternoon. She was about to leave when her secretary Carol, who was in her mid thirties, burst into the office. "All ready for the team building exercise ?" she asked. "Oh god, I'd forgotten all about that" groaned Debbi. She had delegated organising that to one of her coding team Simon when her boss Jeff had insisted a social event was needed to boost morale.

Simon had booked jet skiing or some such nonsense on a local lake. He'd even sent round details about hiring wet suits for the occasion which Debbi had ignored. "I think I'm going to bail out of that" she told Carol. "It's really not my thing and I'm tired." "Do you think that's a good idea when Jeff was so big on the idea ? I even think he's going to be there himself " Carol replied.

Debbi hesitated. Carol had a point. It might be a definite black mark if she absented herself. "OK, OK, I'll follow you on down there." She could just go for a few minutes to show face and then sneak off. After all, she could not take any active part after having made no arrangement whatsoever to hire a wet suit could she ?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)