More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mrzachw10 mrzachw10

What world do you want to create?

Teachers - Fuck Pass - Depends on Timing

Teachers

In this world, you are a troubled high school senior named John Doe with the ability to use any teacher as your personal fuck toy. You were never “bad” per se, but you suffered from severe anxiety and depression. You left the public school system after sophomore year to seek help from a private school. The school is very small, only about 150 students attend. The class sizes reflect this with around ten students per class.

Due to the qualifications required to help the students, most of the teachers are very young - usually in their mid 20's to early 30's, although there are a few exceptions. Generally they are very kind and understanding to your needs. You consider the majority of your teachers to be your friends, while still respecting their authority.

Fuck Pass

The method in which you use your teachers is a Fuck Pass. Not much unlike a hall pass that allows you to leave your classroom, this pass allows you to fuck school staff by simply showing it to them. When they see it, they will strip naked to help you with your "needs", whatever that may be at the time. The pass can be used as many times as you want and all school staff will honor the pass, including guidance counselors and principals.

Depends on Timing

Although you are free to fuck any teacher you want, the consequences for fucking during class are about the same as using the bathroom. If you interrupt class too many times, you may get a bad grade, be sent to the principal's office, get detention, etc. They also may ask if you can wait a couple of seconds to finish a lesson, but if you push the subject they will accommodate you as if it were a bathroom emergency. These factors depend on how strict or understanding the teacher is. Teachers would prefer if you fucked at the beginning of class or at the end of class. Students will also react accordingly to lessons being interrupted.

Who gives you the pass?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)