More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What celebrity visits Adult Video?

Taylor Swift - having the naughtiest birthday ever

You glance at the darkness outside the door. You glance at your phone. 11:45. You still have an hour and fifteen minutes to work.

You hate the night shift. Nothing happens on the night shift, certainly not on a random Thursday night. Then again, it may be for the best. You certainly can't imagine anything good happening in this place. Your co-worker Steve told you about this one time when he had to beg this fat couple to stop screwing on the floor, at half past midnight.

You shudder at the thought. Nothing good can happen on the night shift.

Until it does. The door flings open and she flies in, moving as quickly as you've ever seen a customer move. At first you just notice that she's attractive, an attractive young woman. That's not very common. Then you notice her wavy blonde hair, her familiar face, and her body... her very, very, exposed body.

Taylor Swift runs up to the counter, out of breath, very flummoxed. "I need to buy your two biggest dildos. Where are they?"

She's wearing a black negligee, see through all around. You can make out her breasts, perfectly, as if she weren't wearing anything at all. You take a moment to appreciate that you now know what Taylor's nipples look like. But you think you shouldn't ogle, even in this place.

"Two biggest dildos. C'mon!" She's wild-eyed and very harried.

But you're too dumbfounded to be infected by her anxiety. "You're...."

"Famous! I know! It's crazy! Have you never had a customer who was in a hurry before?"

Your mind snaps back into it. She wants something. Dildos. That's... unexpected... and hot. You shake free the cobwebs in your brain. "Um... adult toys are on the back wall."

"Great!" She smacks the counter top. "The biggest ones I see are the biggest one's you've got, right? You're not hiding any in the dungeon downstairs or anything?" She smirks, and you notice something on her lips.

"What?"

"Great! Didn't think so." And she turns, her hair flipping behind her as she runs to the back of the store. You watch her, noticing that her negligee wraps her hips in a short skirt and you can see the black thong she's wearing, and you can see her amazing, plump ass.

And in about 20 seconds she returns with two sizable dildos, and tosses them on the counter. You start to ring them up, feeling a little rushed. She sways from side to side as she waits for you. She can't wait to get her stuff and be gone.

But you decide you're going to need a little more than that. You toss the toys into a bag and hold it up for her. She reaches for it and you pull it away.

"Hey! Don't get cute!" She insists. You notice again, she's definitely got something on her lips. Something thick and white.

"First I want to know what's going on!" You say. It's a blatantly invasive way to treat a customer, let alone one who is an international superstar. "And also..." as long as you're going to be rude to a customer "You've got something weird and white on your face." you tell her.

"What!?" Taylor seems incensed, "I told everyone today not to cum on my face." She slicks up the white goop with a finger and looks at it. And she starts to laugh. She laughs loud and long. You watch the form of her body. You watch her breasts jiggle as she laughs. Then she takes a long breath and gives a somewhat more sympathetic look. "It's birthday cake. Today is my birthday."

"Oh." you say, although that explains nothing. And your curious look tells her as much.

"I'm celebrating it in a... special way." Taylor says, her eyes glancing from you to the bag you still refuse to relinquish. She takes another breath. "By fucking a lot of guys, okay? By fucking one guy for every year... of my life... so far." She looks at you with some combination of naughtiness and sheepishness, you can't really tell which. You know Taylor isn't exactly an angel, but hearing her curse is still surprising, and hearing the explanation of her day is hilarious.

You start to laugh. It's the best laugh you've had in a while. You had no idea Taylor was quite so funny.

She's not. You realize this. She's looking at you with complete seriousness, still painted over with anxiety, hidden better than before, but still there.

"You're serious?" You say. "One guy for every year?" Your mind starts to form pictures, scenarios, apparent realities. Your cock starts to twitch. You can't really believe this. It would be madness. "Can you... can you really pull that off?"

"Well..." Taylor says, reaching out for her bag of dildos. "Actually..."

"Well, actually..." what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)