More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

Where does the scene start?

Taylor & The Nude World Order Part 1

Having been out of the country on her Reputation Stadium tour for the last several months Taylor has been too busy to keep up with the news from America.

And so as her private plane lands at Los Angeles International Airport in Los Angeles, California and she gets ready to disembark she is surprised to see her assistant heading towards her seat with a serious look on her face.

Upon getting closer Taylor asks her assistant curiously :

Is something wrong?

To which her assistant replies in a voice that Taylor can clearly tell seems to be filled with nerves :

It’s hard to explain boss.

Feeling slightly jet-lagged the normally easy-going Taylor says in an impatient tone of voice :

Just tell me.

To which her assistant replies after taking a deep breath :

Well, here it is Miss Swift. This is probably going to be hard for you to believe but last night the government signed a new law into effect.

This pamphlet will provide you with the information regarding what the new law requires.

Feeling more nervous than ever Taylor quickly takes the pamphlet her assistant is holding out for her and begins reading it.

As Taylor sits in her comfortable seat on her private plane and reads the pamphlet she can feel her horror, shock, and disbelief growing.

Because what the pamphlet says is truly unbelievable.

  1. It is now illegal for all women between the ages of 18 years old and 50 years old to wear any clothes.
  2. All 17-year-old girls are henceforth only allowed to wear their bra and panties to prepare for their 18th birthday.
  3. All girls younger than 17 years old may continue to dress normally.
  4. All women are still allowed to wear their choice of shoes.
  5. Furthermore over the next few weeks police nationwide will be going house to house to ensure the new laws are being followed. We thank you for your time.

Upon reading the entire pamphlet Taylor takes several deep breaths, looks up at her assistant and says in a voice shaking with nerves, confusion and frankly some fear :

This can't be real right?

To which her assistant replies morosely :

Believe me, I'm just as upset about it as you are boss. After all, it affects me too. But I already checked and it's definitely real. If you need further proof turn on the television in front of you. It's all over the news.

Reaching for the nearby television remote Taylor quickly turns on the television and turns on the news.

Upon doing so she has but to accept that this is actually happening because as unbelievable as it seems the announcement must be for real.

Because upon turning on the news Taylor is shocked to see that the female news anchor who’s usually dressed in a smart pantsuit is instead sitting at the news desk completely and totally naked.

How does Taylor react to realizing that she now lives in a world where she will be required to be naked at all times for at least the next twenty-one years / until her 50th birthday?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)