More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Talon (The Outpost)

Talon - the last of a species called “Blackbloods” - was eight years old when she witnessed her entire village, including her own family, murdered. “The Outpost” picks up Talon’s story when she is in her early twenties and has transformed into a beautiful, scrappy young woman. Talon quickly learns what her elders never told her - Blackbloods are quicker, stronger, and heal faster than regular humans. She uses her newly discovered talents and teaches herself to be a world-class fighting machine, vowing never to let anyone hurt her again. But throughout the entire transformation Talon has only one true goal: to find the men responsible for the slaughter of her friends and family - why they did it and who ordered it. But as she discovers the truth of why the Prime Order wanted to destroy the Blackbloods, she also discovers her true destiny, one that is much bigger than herself – she alone holds the power to change the world. And the Prime Order will stop at nothing to prevent her from achieving that destiny.

Where is Talon when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)