More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hadertrou Hadertrou

She is a

Tall blonde

Before you stands a stunning blonde. Shes wearing a pair of tight jeans with a few rips around the knees, put there in the interest of fashion you presume, her chest is covered by a simple white v-neck jumper which is pulled down over whats clearly her large bust. She has long straight golden hair which hangs just below her shoulders and catches the light with every movement of her head. Most of her face is hiding behind her sunglasses but from what you can see of it shes very pretty with thin features like those you'd expect on a runway model. Her lips are without a doubt the most striking feature of her face big lips with a slight natural pucker to them you almost let your mid race thinking about what they could do but you control yourself.

"you must be Damien pleasure to meet you!" she says with a pitch of excitement in her voice. not dissuaded by your lack of response she walks towards you holding out a hand "my names Beth. Which rooms mine id like to start moving my things in?"

You quickly grasp her hand and release it before pointing to the room on the other side of the kitchen living area you share "Your rooms the one on the right and that's our bathroom in the middle.".A small awkward silence follows before Beth moves back over towards her things at the door you use this opportunity to sneak some looks at her body. Her ass is now in full view as she walks across the room though its not the largest its certainly well shaped no doubt due to regular exercise. Your treated into an even better view of her behind when she bends over to pick up one of her bags since shes bent at the waist and not the knees you start to wonder if this is for your benefit.

"Hey Damien can you give me a hand with one of the larger bags please?" she looks at you with a smile as she straightens back up lifting her bag and causing her breasts to giggle under her jumper making you wonder if shes wearing a bra or not.

"N-No problem Beth" you stutter slightly distracted by her tits whilst you also feel bad you didn't offer to help yourself cursing your shyness and social inexperience. After moving her second larger bag into her room you see shes already opened one case and is unpacking. You notice that the case is filled mostly with lacy bras and panties and feel a twinge in your pants "errrm... i best be leaving you to settle in." you mumble as you head out the door before Beth can respond.

Grabbing a few things from the living area you head to your room and decide that you'll spend the night in there as your still uncertain how to overcome your shyness and properly engage Beth.

Now late at night what do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)