More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by agirlgoneawry agirlgoneawry

What do you do?

Talk to the guy. (Girl Option)

You take a deep breath. Better start making some friends, right? It was only going to get tougher out here, and the black guy was actually kind of hot. You were never really into black guys that much, but seeing those muscles and having the scent of masculine sweat in the air was making you a little horny. You walked over to the guy, clearing your throat as you approached him.

"Hey, I'm Dani." You finally said, feeling your cheeks flush a little at your hoarse voice. You really needed to get something to drink. However, it seemed like the guy didn't care much about your croaky voice as he turned his head, giving you a sly grin.

"Like the display, baby?" He said enthusiastically, holding out his hand for you to shake. You quickly took it, feeling the sweat on his hands and how big he really was. He towered over you by at least a foot, and you weren't exactly the smallest girl, standing at 5'5. The two of you began to talk. "I'm Akande, but you can call me Daddy if you want. Most girls do."

You were taken aback by his casual flirting and his forwardness, causing you to blush and smile slightly. "Yeah, I'm good thanks. I'll stick to Akande. Do you know what we're meant to be doing?"

"Nah, no idea. I think somebody's meant to turn up though." Almost as if it was on purpose, your conversation with Akande was cut short by a loud, intimidating voice shouting loudly.

"ATTENTION! GET IN A LINE, AGENTS!" It felt like the voice shook the earth itself. You wasted no time, quickly standing next to Akande as everyone stood with their arms behind their back, looking straight forward. It was hard to not look away from the bright sun that seemed like it was directing itself straight towards you, but you managed to hold your composure as you saw a tall, muscular figure begin to walk up and down the line.

You thought you were athletic and fairly good-looking. Long, brunette hair pulled into a ponytail, blue eyes, and a fairly busty chest that often hindered you during athletic activities. But you knew that most girls would be jealous of your athletic body. But this guy was on another level in terms of fitness. He looked almost superhuman, or genetically modified or something along those lines. He was clearly built for being a commander, but it was hard to hide his age. His hair was completely grey and beginning to bald, though the wrinkles were only visible if you stared long enough.

"Listen up, shitweeds." His voice was more normal now, but it still carried across the dusty field they were standing in. "My name is Commander Morrison. I used to be in charge of Overwatch several years ago, but after my retirement I've taken charge of the boot camp after some shocking results. You are here because you want to be on the front lines. Saving humanity, saving others from horrible fates. Perhaps you've experienced these fates yourselves, and that's why you're here."

There was a tense pause before he continued. "But, I don't really care your reason. All I know is that you DO want to be part of Overwatch, you DO want to be an agent and if you've gotten this far, you've got the brains and the brawn to be part of our organisation. However, do you have the guts? By the time you leave this bootcamp, you'll either be four years older and tough as nails, ready to handle any combat situation. Or... You'll be hanging your head in shame. Because you couldn't hack it."

"I want each of you to pick a partner, and head north until you find home base. If you don't know how to navigate the wilderness, then you'll never be a successful agent. At home base, you'll head to the daily board and see who you'll be sleeping with for the next few years. Try to make friends with the person you're partnered with, because they're your partner throughout this ordeal. You'll be setting up a tent and sharing it with them, so get used to each other's stink."

Commander Morrison stopped talking, and for a few moments you were a little unsure of what was going on. Suddenly he snapped, yelling angrily. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO!"

That was enough for people to begin to pair off with their newly-made friends. Immediately you turned to Akande, but he was already looking at you with a grin. It would make sense to go with him, he seemed smart, hot and had a mischievous personality. It could be fun being friends with a guy like that. However, looking around you noticed several people without partners still. Maybe you could partner with them?

Who do you partner with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)