More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 65 by Fantasy Fantasy

What do you do now?

Talk to Emma.

When school ends, you tell Emily and Megan that you want to talk to Emma today, and thankfully they’re very understanding. After all, you need to tell her that they know about you two and that they want to talk to her. You send her a message asking her if you can meet up and she replies saying she’ll meet you at you place in an hour.

You spend that hour reading this month’s book for her class. It’s a fantasy book, and that gets your hopes up. You’re a sucker for medieval fantasy and a huge fan of Arthurian legends. Sadly, you’re relieved when you hear a knock on the door. The book’s not looking pretty good.

You didn’t hear a car, so she must’ve come by bus. You open the door and Emma comes inside. Almost at the same time you hear the click of the door closing, Emma wraps her arms around your waist from behind and hugs you tightly, kissing your cheek, your neck and your lips when you turn you head to her.

“I told you she wouldn’t take you away from me.” She whispers in your ear.

“We were lucky. I had the help of many people.” You admit.

“Yes, you did. I’m glad we can put that matter to rest.” She sighs in relief.

“Did I make you work too hard?” You ask with a wry smile.

“You did, so I expect you to pamper me a lot this weekend.” She pouts, nuzzling against your neck. Then, she sighs. “It was terrible listening to the things those girls told me. The victims, I mean. I had a pretty good time in high school, so listening to people’s stories of how it was basically the worst part of their lives hurts a lot.”

“Not everyone was as lucky as you, but I’m glad your experience was good.” You tell her.

“Did you have a bad time in high school, too?” She asks, leading you to the bed where you sit side by side and holding hands.

“I had a few bad experiences, some outright terrible, but I wouldn’t say it was bad at all. My first two months here at Hayes were definitely worse than anything in high school.”

“What about now?”

“Now? I’m the luckiest man alive.” You peck her on the lips, earning you a bright smile.

“By the way, I heard what you did today.” She says, not losing her smile. However, it just makes you groan.

“Please don’t remind me.”

“Why? You literally saved a person’s life.” She states.

“Yes, and that also means that a person was about to die in front of me. I’m glad I acted fast and that didn’t happen, but God knows I don’t what to go through that ever again. I think I’ve gained a lot more respect for those that deal with this on a daily basis.” You explain.

“I didn’t think of it that way. You’re right, I’m sorry.” She frowns and apologizes.

“I’m not mad or anything. I just don’t want to think much about it, if possible.”

“Alright, then change of subject. What did you want to talk about?”

You sigh heavily. Time to bring it up.

“Emily and Megan came here yesterday.” The double meaning of that phrase dawns on you just as it escapes your lips and you mentally face palm.

“Oh.” Emma straightens up.

“We talked about… you know what. Like we agreed, I accepted. They were really happy about it.” It’s hard to make eye contact with Emma as you say this.

Your teacher purses her lips, then parts them and licks them before speaking. “Did you… do it with them?”

You swallow hard and yourself to look directly at her. “I did.”

“At the same time?”

“Y-yes.”

Emma’s mouth starts curling into a shy smile. “Did you… happen to take any pictures?”

Eh?

Oh. Right. New fetish.

“I… I didn’t.” It didn’t cross your mind, and you doubt they would’ve liked you taking pictures of them in their first time. But if they let you, you’d certainly love to do it next time.

Emma sighs in disappointment, but doesn’t say anything else.

“I had to tell them about us, though.” You finally say and Emma’s eyes go wide. “I trust them. They won’t tell anyone. However, they want to talk to you.”

“They do?” Emma seems surprised.

You nod. “They feel kind of guilty that they asked to go out with me without even talking to you first.”

Emma nods to herself. “Yes, I think I understand. I’d probably feel the same if I was in their place.” She admits.

It still feels very odd to you that they’re just okay with all this. Of course, it’s not like you want them to be mad, but it’s such a drastic change in relationship’s paradigm that it’s difficult to predict even basic reactions.

“Are you sure you’re okay with this? It doesn’t bother you that I’m going out with other girls?”

Emma stays silent, thinking for a moment. She leans her head on your shoulder and sighs contently.

“It doesn’t. It’s weird, right? I feel like if it was anyone else, it would bother me, but… I trust you. I know you’ll love me, even if there are others. I know you’ll love them like you love me, and that actually makes me happy. The more I think about it, the more I’m okay with it.” She gives you a reassuring smile.

Her words make you think you understand how the trait works, if only a little. Maybe the way it works is by eliminating the thought that love = exclusivity, but only when it comes to you. If you look at it that way, it doesn’t feel as weird. You just have to try your best to live up to Emma’s expectations.

You chuckle. “You’re a great teacher, you know that?” You wrap your arms around her and pull her close, kissing the top of her head and making her giggle. “So, will you talk to Emily and Megan?”

“Yes. If we’re all going to be dating you, I’d like us to be on the same page.” She smirks naughtily. “What’s more, I want them to let me watch as you do them.”

You feel your cock starting to get hard at the thought. Emma seems to notice and chuckles.

“What? Is this big boy waking up?” She teases.

“Your fault.” You defend yourself.

She runs her fingers through the length of your thigh as she looks at you with sultry eyes. “Then I guess I’d better take care of it, right?”

Right?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)