More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 23 by Loeman Loeman

Pembleton's plans have reached fruition

Taking a princess, claiming a queen

"Is this what you wanted?" Pembleton grabbed Yania's breasts roughly from behind, pulling on the still-fresh piercings. He lined up his cock, placed it at her entrance, and deflowered Yania in one crushing blow.

Yania howled in pain, kicking her feet. Her confused body had been wet, but not that wet. Not enough to allow her master's thick cock to stab her so swiftly. Yania's smooth twat spasmed.

"Aggh! Fuck you're a good little cunt! I've been wanting to you for years. Your mother for longer. Say 'hi' to your mum." Pembleton cranked the Switch up. Far up. Yania's stomach felt like it contained a ball of magma, trying to burn its way through to the ground beneath her.

Her brain shut off, "Ahhh! M-Mother! Help me!" Yania kicked her feet on the ground, and pounded her head while her twitching insides pleasured Pembleton's cock. Feet away, maternal instinct caused Queen Ebele to twist and contort her body to the meager extremes her restraints would allow, cramping and hurting herself in a pathetic attempt to save her little girl. Her gurgling scream sounded a counterpart to her daughter's shrieks of pain.

"Stop that noise. Your master wants you to take it," Pembleton said in a mild voice, using a moment when Yania had to gasp for air to speak. Yania's movements of protest had all been self-contained. She still proffered her behind to his , and he moved back and forth casually, only lightly restraining her hips as he fucked the screaming young negress.

Yania caught the noise in her throat, shutting it out for a moment. Drool hung from her thick brown lips, creating a puddle that might soon match her mother's.

"Your queen can't help you. She's a black cow with a fat wet cunt. Who can help you?"

Her throat was thick, swollen with trying to hold back her shrieking. Answering was nearly impossible, but Yania managed to croak out a deep, "Ooo can, mastaaHaAAH!"

Pembleton slapped Yania's brown ass hard. It was a dim, pleasant distraction from the pain in her belly. The unholy pain of her Switch was reduced to mere agony. Suppressing her scream was a matter of willpower, rather than a titanic whole-body effort.

"I want you to look at your mum again."

Yania - naked, ass in the air, bald head beading with sweat, getting shagged from behind by the white man that had kidnapped and taken away their futures, looked at her mother. She too was bald, naked, and her bald head dripping with beads of sweat from pain and exertion. She had finally stopped her latest futile struggle against her restraints, and looked down on her daughter with dull, beautiful eyes. More drool dripped from her -open mouth.

"Can that thing over there help you, Princess?"

Yania allowed her eyes to roam. Her next words unconsciously gathered impact as she eyed the sweaty, hairless, stripped woman crying in front of her.

"No, Master."

"Can it help your people? Can it help itself?"

"No, Master. It can't help anyone."

"It came when you licked its vagina, didn't it?"

"... Yes."

"Even knowing its daughter was the one sucking on her queen hole, it came." Pembleton grunted, building up a faster rhythm, sinking deep into Yania's snatch time and again.

Her mother wasn't looking at her now. She couldn't help but face the mating pair in front of her, but she rolled her eyes to the side, "Yes, she came from me... from that. From what you said." Pembleton slapped Yania's ass, punishing her evasion. He seemed too far gone in his own rutting to worry further, though.

"She's quite the slut. She's certainly got the pussy of a slut. You're going to suck it every night, Princess. You're going to suck it, and if your mother is good she's going to suck yours back. And she will be good. All my cows are."

Pembleton's words now seemed as much for his own pleasure as the training of his latest cow. "She's going to be good, and when she is she will be rewarded with kissing her daughter's little nigger box."

Queen Ebele thrashed against her restraints again, yelling something incomprehensible, blowing spit out of her throat as she did so.

Yania looked behind her, and saw Pembleton grinning wickedly, looking not at the back of Yania's head as he took her virginity, but at her mother. "I one of her tribeswoman once. Your Queen took my side, believed my most basic lies without investigating. I thought for sure I'd gone too far, that I would be jailed or outright murdered. She defended me, and cast the woman out after I every hole on her."

Finally the agony in Yania's gut turned down nearly all the way, giving way to the mere natural pains of her insides being stabbed repeatedly by Pembleton's tool. Her vagina was well lubricated, but she hadn't enjoyed one bit of her defloration. Between the pain and being taken under the gaze of her mother, it had been a nightmare.

The wet sound of Pembleton's hips slapping into her young backside filled the room for a moment. He grunted, and Yania let out a few little mewls of her own as she fucked her master back under her mother's eyes. A few strokes later, Pembleton groaned out his finish. "There's a good girl. Stay just like that."

Yania's face rested against the ground, her butt was high in the air. Inside her, Pembleton's ejaculate pooled.

"There you go, Princess. You got what you wanted. Did you like it?"

"It... was awful, Master." Yania sobbed. The pain was gone, but she could remember... she would always remember this, being under her mother's staring eyes, being taken so painfully.

Pembleton stroked the girl's fresh-fucked lips. "That's good. I enjoyed it very much. It was very satisfying, making you scream like that while I took you. And that's what counts, isn't it?"

"... Yes. ... Master." Yania shuddered. She, her mother, they counted for nothing. They could only make their time tolerable when they were allowed to. Any whim otherwise, and they could be in hell. Pembleton slipped a finger inside her, and then wiped it on her ass.

"Did you cum during your , Princess?"

"... No, Master. It hurt far too much."

"Are you hurting now?"

Yania shook her head, and sobbed. Not in any way that mattered.

Pembleton got up, and adjusted something on Queen Ebele's restraints. A few pumps of some metal piece lowered her head, stretching her painfully between her front and back. Yania stared, unhelpful and unmoving, and saw the woman's face turn purple as her neck and head were stretched away from her lower body. Pembleton went back farther and cranked down the back end, creating an end result on her being a bit lower to the ground, with her legs spread wider.

"That should be about right. Princess, I want you to stand on my signal. When you do, you will place your fucked little cunt on top your mother's bald head. Do you understand?"

Queen Ebele shook her head as vigorously as she was allowed, pleading 'No' with her big, scared eyes.

"Master?" Yania stalled, processing, trying to think. Pembleton's gaze turned flinty. His hand went to the box on his belt... Thinking was a useless activity, when there were instructions to obey, "... Yes, Master." Pembleton's hand dropped. Princess was rewarded with no additional pain.

Princess slowly stood, and felt the fluid in her stomach shift. She hesitated, but Pembleton was beside her, and with his hand on her rump prompted her forward... stepping, and again, and, another brought her shaved box in contact with her mother's struggling forehead. Pembleton grabbed one cheek, and took her up, so she stood high on the balls of her feet. Yania grabbed the pillory underneath her for support, the medieval device holding her mother's head forward and straight underneath her.

"That's good, Princess. Now move those hips. Hump. You're a good humper Princess, I've seen that plenty."

Yania licked her lips, and breathed out her weak protest before it began. She swayed, moving her stomach and her hips. She ignored her mother's disgusted, traumatized gagging beneath her, and swayed again. She humped, and her already wet vagina, combined with Pembleton's leaking ejaculate, made a slick, smooth surface out of her mother's hard skull.

"Do you think you can cum like that, Princess?" Pembleton tweaked her nipples, stroking her young tit-flesh.

Her Mother... Yania's heart broke, but her mother would learn. She would understand. She would have to. "Y-yes, Master," Princess squeaked out softly, and felt her mother's head buck and thrash between her thighs. She gasped at the sudden, not-unpleasant pressure on her slit.

"I can't hear you, Princess. What are you doing there?"

"I'm, I'll use my... I'll use the Queen's... I'll use my mother's head to cum for you, Master." Yania's voice stuttered out her response, but it was louder.

Pembleton put a finger in her mouth to suck on while she ground down her brown little bits on her own mother. "I want you to use her face, too, Princess. Her brow, her nose, those high cheekbones, even her chin... I bet they'd help you cum very nicely, wouldn't they Princess?"

Pembleton rested his free hand on Yania's shoulder, and encouraged her downwards. Her open slit dragged its wet way down her mother's forehead, and onto her face. Using the pillory for support, Yania had all the leverage she needed to push her hips forward along her mother's face... trailing her arousal and Pembleton's slimy issue over the noblewoman's maddened eyes... over the hard bridge of her broad nose, and then her nostrils... tainting her with the raw smell of her daughter's , and then across her lips.

Pembleton shifted behind Yania, bringing one hand across her chest from underneath her arm so she could still suck his thick fingers, his other hand found her hips. He guided the young African slavegirl, helping her hump her compliant body into her mother's face, grinding Princess into his old friend's open lips. His semen had almost emptied itself out of Yania, evidenced by the disgusting mess they had made of Queen Ebele's features. Removing his hand from Yania's mouth, he slapped the slickened top of her mother's head, and grabbed it. With his body behind Yania, and his hand at the back of Ebele's neck, he the black women even closer together, assisting their sliding and grinding, controlling their incestuous, cum-coated union.

"M-Maffer...!" Struggling past Pembleton's intrusive finger fucking her mouth, Yania meant to say 'Master', but it sounded just as much like 'Mother'. She was getting... Pembleton grabbed one of her hands and guided it to take his spot, behind her mother's head, covering her hand with his own so that together they could grind Princess' sweet spot that much better. Yania circled her hips, finding every uncovered part of Ebele's face, every, ridge, every hard and soft spot, trailing arousal and semen over the Queen's noble features.

"Do you want her to stick her tongue out, Princess?"

"Yeph!" Princess moaned, unthinking of how Pembleton would achieve that result.

"Tell me when she gets there..." Princess started grinding against her mother's lips, waiting for the sweet sensation of wet tongue on her fiery little pussy. A muffled scream vibrated her lips, and in an embarrassingly short moment she felt a long tongue inside her.

"'Uck! 'E'phs oooing i'! 'Uck...!" Pembleton fucked Princess' throat with his fingers while her mother ravaged her fresh-fucked vagina with her tongue.

Her orgasm followed swiftly, and another, again. She stomped one foot, and reflexively slapped and grabbed Queen Ebele's head while mashing her pussy so hard into her mother's mouth and lips that it hurt. Pembleton tweaked her breasts. Everything hurt, her mind and her pussy. Everything was so dirty, so hot, sticky, and so wrong... yet, as it had previously over Yania's last few days, it felt so good in her dark little female parts. She came again, while crying and seeing stars.

Yania came to on her hands and knees, bowed in front of her mother. The other woman's slime-defiled face stared at her in pained shock, somehow concern for her collapsed daughter still warring through her expression of outraged disgust. Then, a noise behind her, and she winced in pain.

"She's still very wet back here, Yania. I think you'll want to take care of her again before she leaves. Only, mind her clit this time. I just pierced it."

Pembleton moved on, holding his piercing supplies he moved to Queen Ebele's dangling breasts. Her brow furrowed as he grabbed one nipple, rolling the hard, brown nub in his fingers to prepare it for piercing.

"Be a good attendant and clean the new cow's face, would you?"

Mother and daughter looked at each other for a moment, and for the first time Queen Ebele didn't bother with any form of worthless protest. Yania extended her tongue, and gave her mother's filth-covered cheek a good, long lick. "I'm sorry," She whispered and unthinkingly kissed her mother's hanging, drooling bottom lip, then flushed in embarrassment. She returned to her duties quietly, licking the new 's chin and along her clenched jaw.

"I think I figured out what we are going to name your mother, Princess."

"How do you like 'Cuntface'?"

The end?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)