More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SanctifiedVillified SanctifiedVillified

What world do you want to create?

Taken - Being Friendly - Happy to Help

Taken:

You can fuck any man/woman who is in a relationship. They can be married, engaged, or on their first serious date. As soon as he/she says that he/she has a boy/girlfriend, you can go to town. All single people are completely off limits. A single person will react to your awkward, creepy advances like any normal person.

Being Friendly:

In this society it is just considered normal for taken people to let you fuck them. It would be like asking if he/she wanted to play a board game or watch a movie.

Happy to Help:

The person you want to fuck will consider it a pleasure to let you do the nasty. There can be some variation with respect to how well you know this individual.

For example, let's say that you have been friends with a girl for many years and have always had a crush on her, but she doesn't feel the same way. As soon as she finds a boyfriend you can fuck her whenever you want, and she'll react lovingly like an old friend would.

If the girl you decide to fuck is some married woman that you just met, she'll likely fuck you out of politeness rather than friendship.

Other variations are welcome!

Who you gonna fuck?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)