More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sphyrna_Mokarran Sphyrna_Mokarran

What's next?

Take the form of a male

Energy coalesces into flesh and you are squeezed out through the narrow opening. You take your first breath, feeling air enter your lungs for the first time. You feel your heart beat, hear birds singing, smell dirt and leaves. You open your eyes and look around.

You are lying in the dirt in a forest clearing, dead leaves and ferns beneath you, poking and scratching your naked form. As you sit up, you examine your new body. You are rather small and weak, your skin a pale lavender. You arms and legs are covered in dark, scaly skin, and you have a pair of small, twisting horns on your head, tiny, leathery wings in the middle of your back, and a short, fleshy tail protruding from the base of your spine. Between your legs hangs an average-sized cock and pair of balls.

A noise draws you attention and you glance up. A human male is standing a few feet from you, his mouth hanging open and his eyes wide. His body is shrouded in a dark, heavy cloak, but he looks to be rather young to be summoning demons, in his mid-twenties at the latest. He's neither handsome nor ugly, just sort of average, the kind of man you might pass on the street and never notice. At his feet lies an ancient looking book. It appears he dropped it. The two of you stare at each other for a few moments before he speaks.

"Holy shit, I did it," he whispers. "I really did it. I fucking did it!" He laughs with maniacal glee and runs his hands back through his short, dark hair. You mimic his movements, feeling your hair slide between your fingers. The sensation is rather pleasant. But the leaves and sticks digging into your bare ass is not so nice. You climb to your feet, wobbling for a moment as you get used to gravity and keeping your balance on these two lanky legs. Humans are such a strange shape. Two legs, two arms, but only one cock. You may have to remedy that once you gather enough power to alter your form.

But, in order to do that, you need to draw energy from a living being, preferably by fucking them repeatedly and frequently. Every demon knows that the best source of energy is carnal pleasure. Since this human summoned you, it gives him the power to banish you -- something you desperately do not want. You need him to anchor you to this world. Even now, you can see the thin, golden thread running between your bodies, glittering like a gilded spiderweb. If that breaks, you're gone, back to the abyss, your identity absorbed into the collective consciousness. So you better do your best to make him happy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)