More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

Take the bra from the rack and take a closer look.

Travis stared at the red cups. Did he just hear a voice? A woman's voice came from nearby, and in the direction of the bra. He was sure of that. Was someone was playing a trick on him?

Travis reached down to take hold of the bra, looking for some kind of hidden device. The moment he grasped the fabric, he felt something speed straight through his fingertips and up his arm. He tried to let go, but his grip froze around the padded cup.

"Well, now--you made that rather easy on me, didn't you?" The voice was no longer coming from the bra. He could hear it from everywhere now. "You know, you've got a nice place here," Travis watched in horror as his arms hinged to take the bra by both straps. Now he was holding it out in front of himself against his own will. "...but the truth is, it's no fun for me to take control on this side of the skin. I'd much rather be in a position to feel you struggle against me. Know what I mean?"

He didn't. Travis also didn't know what to think when his possessed hands let go of the bra, leaving it hanging in space.

"Wha...what are you do--"

"Shhh...shut up and I'll give your body back." Before he could say anything else, Travis' hand shot into his pants, squeezing his crotch. Still in control from the neck up, Travis worriedly looked around for both cameras and customers, never stopping to realize any normal person would be staring at the hovering bra before anything else.

Travis felt the sensation run back down his arm and through his fingertips, then right out of him--as if it'd never been there. He pulled his hand out of his pants and wiggled his fingers, jumping back from the bra when he found himself in control of his body again. As he stared at it, the cups and straps began to inflate. Tags popped off, and the hanger slipped to the ground.

"How the fuck is this happening?" Travis asked.

"This is just the beginning, darling."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)