More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Acorn142 Acorn142

What does he Alex do next?

Take his time about going to MI6

After kissing Sabina goodbye, Alex was in too good of a mood to hurry to MI6. He was, after all, supposed to be done with them, and the last thing he needed was for Alan Blunt to ruin his post-orgasmic high.

Alex stopped at the campus coffee shop. As he waited for his drink, he reflected on how much better his life was, now that he was an adult, living on his own, and fully invested in his relationship with Sabina. It wasn’t all about sex, of course, but the fact that she loved to fuck as much as he did certainly added spice to his life.

Alex sipped his drink as he walked toward MI6’s secret headquarters. He was half tempted to call Blunt back and tell him to fuck off. Every time he had dealings with that guy, it ended up going bad. He could not be trusted!

Alex turned the last corner before reaching his destination. Taking one last drink of his coffee, he emptied the cup and then tossed it toward a nearby trash cannister. The cup bounced off the edge and fell onto the sidewalk. Hoping this was not a preview of how the rest of his day was going to go, Alex bent down to pick up the cup.

Just as he bent down, he felt the rush of wind directly over his head, immediately followed by the shattering of glass as the windshield of the car next to him exploded.

Someone was shooting at him! Alex’s training immediately kicked in.

What does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)