More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hambo hambo

Who shall endure an embarassing adventure?

Sz'Ilveeuhhhh S'Paaanggzzzk: A little drow with a lot to prove

Sz'Ilveeuhhhh S'Paaanggzzzk (Silvia, since I don't want to write that out every time) is a female drow from the mighty House S'Anhtuh located in the Underdark's greatest city, L'Ohnga Hassnahme.

She is a shrimpy little woman (or petite as she likes to say) coming in at only 4' 5" with a slender frame, narrow shoulders, and tiny breasts. She has a very shapely and attractive butt (some call it a 'dungeon booty') that she's very self-conscious about (she thinks it's too big and too fat).

Unlike most of her race, she has no natural magic ability, but she is smart and has the aptitude to cast spells, if she has the right magic items.

Drow society is ruled by a matriarchy, highly sexualized, and based around the concept of 'might makes right.' Because of that, her small stature and limited magical ability means she is often the target of bullying by bigger and stronger drow women from both her own house and others.

But that's all in the past. She's tired of being the bottom girl in the orgy (even if some of that was pretty fun...). No longer will she be the one getting stripped naked! She's not getting chained up any more! She wont be exposing her sexy little body, or getting spanked on her big, squeezable ass! And certainly not as a magical vibrator stretches her hot, tight little hole while she services all those tasty, wet pussies and big, throbbing dicks that you just want to... (s-stop it! I'm not that kind of girl!)

*ahem* Where were we? Oh, right. Those steamy days are over, because Silvia has decided to strike out on her own and make a name for herself!

What's she going to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)