More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by moonlight moonlight

What's next?

Supporting characters

Marisa Meier (Lisas mum)
Lisas mum is a pretty young single mother who is working as a secretary for a major law firm. She is very hardworking and the only parent Lisa has ever known. Initially she used to tell Lisa that her father was dead but eventually she admits that he is still alive but says that he is a bad man who has her. She is bitter and angry at him and men in general and blames them for her hard life. She is a devout catholic and her upbringing of Lisa is very strict and sheltered. She loves Lisa very much and wants her to have a better future.

Stacy and Linda
They are both members of the cheerleading squad and juniors of Saint-Etienne Academy. Stacy is a brunette while Linda has black hair and they are both very attractive. Stacy is in a steady relationship with Tom, a football player of the school team. It is rumored that Linda is a lesbian. They are best friends with Tiffany and are acting as her right and respectively left hand.

Mark Neilson
Mark is Tiffanys boyfriend and the captain of the school football team. People often view them as one of these dream couples in the books and it is no secret that they will be the upcoming prom king and queen. Mark is actually not a bad guy and he sometimes gets a bad conscience with Tiffany's shady practices and activities.

🔞 Candy.AI đŸ”Ĩ AI Sex Chat - Roleplay, Erotic Stories, Try for Free 🕹ī¸

Go back

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)