More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by Elros Elros

Which statuette do you put on the bedside table?

Sun Tzu

You choose to put the statuette of Sun Tzu on your bedside table. You undress, lie on the bed and fall asleep quickly.


You wake up feeling something pulling on your wrist. You try to pull it back but you can’t. You open your eyes and discover that in fact both your wrists and ankles are tied to the four corners of the bed. The room is illuminated by four candles of two different colours close to the bed but their light is very low and you can’t see anything more than two meters away of the bed.

Suddenly a man in his fifties appears in front of you. He’s yellow shinned, has a dark beard and his hairs are tied on the top of his head. His clothes are equally dark, so you barely see him in the dim light.
“Who are you{if Premier jour=1}, what are you doing here{endif}?”
“I’m Sun Tzu, first general of the armies of Wu{if Premier jour=1} and I'm here because you summoned me.“
He has the same name as the statuette, so it has to be the effect of placing it on your bedside table {else}.”{endif}
“Release me immediately” You shout at him {if Sex>3}”If you free me I can give you far more pleasure than tied like it.”
“Why should I take the risk do believe you {else}“If you don’t you’ll regret it”
“You really believe that I’ll take such a risk {endif}when I have this strategic advantage upon you? Don’t be silly, we both are in initial position, it may put you in bad mood against me, but release you now is not the safer way to win.”
“To win, so it’s just a game to you? And what’s happens if I don’t want to play?”
“All our live is a great game, all its matter is to know when to lose something to win a greater victory latter.”
“So where are your armies to me general? Are you too afraid to attack without your soldiers?” You ask not seeing what he means at all.
“Forget the soldiers; the more important is the knowledge. If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle. So, do you know who you are?”
“I’m Elisabeth, and since my village sentenced me to , I’m just a weak toy for a dragon and I try to survive as long as possible.” You answer.
“If you want the enemy to attack you at once, it’s the best thing to say, but I hope you are conscious of being more than that.” He sits on the bed and begins to caress pour naked body as he continues. “First, you have a slender body which can’t let a man indifferent, you manage to survive {if Elemental key=1}a fire elemental, {endif}{if Drider key=1}a drider and {endif}two goblins. {if Red dress=1}You know how to impress with dignity and give orders.{endif}{if Sex>2} You can seduce men and bend them to your will.{endif}{if Fighting>2}{if Fighting>5} You are deadly with a sword.{else} You are able to defend yourself.{endif}{endif}{if Potion=1} You can people and make them your puppets. {endif}{if Magic>50} On top of that, you may be one of the more powerful mage of this world if you learn more spell.{endif} And to concludes you are link to the last dragon. So, no, you have to understand that you are not no one and that’s why I keep you bind.”

How can he know it all? He seems to understand you better than yourself. He stands up and comes back with the four candles and said. “Time to learn the importance of the battlefield” And he spill red wax on your left breast. It is very hot and you feel your nipples harden with the red wax. The bed becomes a battlefield; your boobs are hills and the wax represents the different armies. You have to prevent him access between your legs (your domain) by saying him where placing your troops of blue wax. He lies close to you on an elbow to have a better view. Your breasts hide to your view a good part of the battlefield, so you rapidly choose to concentrate your wax on your thighs and your lower belly, it seems the better strategy but all the wax on your body makes you very wet. Sun Tzu doesn’t seem to really mind where he put his wax privileging your breasts and belly button to a real strategy. Instead he seems more focused of explaining to you the importance of information, supplies, the mental of your troops and the importance of delaying the final battle if it can save the lives of your soldiers.

It is more and more difficult for you to concentrate as all your body is mow burning with desire, specially your pussy with all your blue wax close to it. But your defence still hold strong and he spill his wax faster than you. To see the battlefield you have to hold your head high and your neck arches. Victory is close, so you put your head back some second to recover. The general uses this moment to spill his wax on your face. You close your eyes to prevent them of the heat and the wax solidifies on them making you blind.
“What are you doing, it’s not in the rules” you yell at him.
“What rules, in war there is no rules, cheating is one basis to win” He spill his last wax straight to your pussy making you cum. You need release so badly but you are still bound. “Anyway you couldn’t win, your troops were not loyal to you, who provides them? Both waxes contains a powerful aphrodisiac so you can't think of anything but relieving yourself”

He’s true, you weren’t as suspicious as you should have been and you lost the party, you have but to admit your defeat “I surrender, unbind me now”
“You are not in position of power at all; you have to surrender without any condition.”
You have and you accept his terms. You hears him opens his pants and bounce back. You feel him remove the wax on your nipples and suck them a little. It arouses you even more than before and you beg him to fuck you now. When he frees you of your binds, you open your legs gratefully to give him a better access and remove the wax on your face. You see him towering above you when his hard shaft penetrates you. As he thrust he continues his lessons.
“Once your enemy is defeated, you have to make clear who is in charge, but after that know to be merciful with him so he can become a new vassal and his folk will accept to follow you.” His trusting becomes more intense and you have difficulties to remain silent as he finishes “And one last thing, to fight and conquer in all your battle is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”

On this last sentence he unloads his sperm inside your womb and the long-awaited orgasm hits you. You progressively feel all your muscles relax and barely feel him leaving you as you all asleep.


Don’t forget to put a like on the chapters you like, this is my only reward for the longs hours I spent on this story, and it helps a lot to motivate to continues.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)