More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThisRascal ThisRascal

What's next?

Suggestive Sex

I had just dropped off my cousin's Jenna and Katy at their house and I was about to leave too, until I saw Jenna's bedroom door cracked open. I couldn't resist not looking, as she was one of the girl's I fantasized the most. I mean everybody who has a hot cousin, whose a little older than them, has in their prime fantasized about them sexually. And a chance to get a peak at a what might be a stripping Jenna was nothing to pass up. What I saw peering through that crack sent a chill all over my body, yeah, totally worth it. Peering inside I found Jenna lying on her bed adorned with just a shirt and panties, slowly stroking her left thigh. I had so many naughty thoughts at this sight, swooning at the chance to see her do things every guy could only imagine.

I started to fixate on the thought of her sticking her hand beneath her underwear, to slowly masturbate while moaning my name. Then Jenna stuck her hand into her underwear and started to moan, slowly getting louder.

"OOOHH, OOOOOHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHHH GAWD!" she moaned. She put her free arm on the baseboard behind her as leverage while her chest heaved up and down from the pleasure. "OHHH GAWD BAXTER!" she moaned louder. Jenna started to heave heavier and moan my name more and more, each time becoming more louder and lustful.

Oh my god, I thought. Was this divine intervention? Hopefully not, didn't want this to be a once in a life time thing. I started to throw caution to the wind and slightly pushed the door a little more open for a better view of the action. And like any misadventure of the underdog pervert movie, I caught a little snag. The door didn't creak open the amount I wanted, it opened all the way enough that you could see me bending down as if I was looking through a keyhole. My luck ran out as well, because Jenna noticed the door's movement.

"Uhhhh, hey........ Jenna" I mumbled. Jenna instantly grabbed at the covers to hide her humiliation.

"Oh my god, what the hell Baxter!" she screamed. "Get out! Get out!"

I knew that if I didn't do something to calm her down, that I was going to be in a lot more trouble even if I followed her suggestions.

"Jenna, Jenna, calm down, CALM DOWN. I don't know what your doing in here and I didn't see what it was either. Get a grip" I said in a slightly reassuring tone. It didn't help that all I saw in my head was the lust Jenna demonstrating a few moments ago. Hopefully that didn't leak into my words.

"Oh my god, oh my god this is so embarrassing. I-I-I-I-I...." her stammering trailed off after a while. And eventually she started to relax her composure more and more, leading her to slowly lower the covers that were hiding her half naked body. Then she licked her lips into a sexy smile and threw the rest of the covers off her lovely body. Are my thoughts and fantasies coming true?

Jenna pushed herself forward into an animal crawl, slowly inching her way towards me like a sext cat. Her sexy smirk taking my full attention until she reached the end of her bed, pushing herself onto her knees in front of me and craned her head over my neck. At first she just took generous breaths of my neck, but eventually she stuck her tongue into my ear. This sent jolts of sexual pleasure all throughout my body, forcing me to relax my stance and drop my hands around her back pulling her closer. I started to close my eyes as the pleasure of her tongue penetrated deeper and deeper into my ear, putting me in a trance-like stance. Although my hands now slowly traced her amazingly toned back to compensate her generous tongue. Jenna then pulled out her tongue and continued to kiss my neck, trailing down until our eyes meant one another. That was moment, the moment when our lips slowly came together and sloppily made out. Her tongue probing my mouth while mine did the same, swirling in a never ending loop dreading the end of it's cycle. After one long make-out session, she retreated back and ripped her shirt off of her lustful form. Her bare breasts now exposed and were even more stunning than I fantasized, irradiating my passion only further. I just had to start squeezing her breasts, massaging the nipples as if they were temples on a forehead. Jenna reacting by arching her head back with her hands supporting the back of it, moaning as she moved. As she did this, I took one hand away from her boobs and slowly traced it down her stomach and eventually under her panties. Jenna placed her hands around my neck to compensate for the massive amounts of pleasure she was having as I started to finger her pussy. She eventually got so close to climax that she started to plant various kisses all over my neck to motivate me in her climax.

"OHHHHH, take me Baxter, take me!" Jenna moaned in ecstasy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)