More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gothamalleyviper gothamalleyviper

Such a good...

Such a good boy

“Such a good Boy!” Katy cooed.

“Go put on your obedience pajamas!”

“He is a cute boy Sally,” Katy kissed her old friend again, “He has never suspected being indoctrinated?”

“Neither him nor his father,” Sally said with a naughty grin, “So you finally made captain. I am proud of you.”

“I had to earn it,” Katy pawed Sally’s latex dressed body.

Sally gave Katy another kiss. The pair made their way to the couch in the front hall.

“I take it he hasn’t been imprinted on yet?” Katy smiles as she played with the laces between the cups of Sally’s dress, “Such fine firm ladies even to this day!”

“No he is still a virgin,” Sally smiled, “I have made sure he couldn’t commit to the act. He is my gift to you after all.”

“Every captain needs a sex toy,” Katy smiled, “It was a shame that you took a fellow human that got you pregnant. I am sure you would have loved to stay on the ship.”

The pair started kissing again while they waited. A few minutes later they giggled at the sound of squeeking latex.

“Oh Sally,” Katy gasped, “Timmy has grown up to be a big boy!”

Tim walked forward and then sunk to his knees in front of his mother and future captain. Katy looked him up and down. A black rubber body suit with a detachable cod piece, a black rubber chest harness, a black rubber collar, wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs over the black rubber knee socks. Katy purred with delight. She moved her booted paw out and rubbed the toe against the bulge behind the cod piece. She smiled as the bulge moved and grew slightly.

“Turn around,” Sally ordered her son.

Tim turned around keeping on his hands on knees. Katy smiled at the sight of the zipper over his ass.

“Timmy Honey,” Sally spoke up, “Ignorance is bliss.”

“Yes mommy,” Tim said with a slight slur in his speech.

“Timmy,” Sally said, “Why did you get kicked out of the academy?”

“I don’t know mommy,” Tim slurred.

“What happened?” Katy asked.

Tim didn’t respond.

“He only responds when you say his name in this state,” Sally said, “Timmy, what happened?”

“I was called into the head master’s office in the middle of class mommy,” Tim said, “and I was expelled. The headmaster didn’t say why.”

“Timmy turn around and lick my boots,” Katy ordered hold out one paw.

Tim turned back around and started licking and kissing the leather paw of the boot.

“He doesn’t remember anything while like this,” Sally said, “But he is aware of any order or question given when you call his name.”

Sally then whispered in Katy’s ear.

“Timmy tell me how you feel about me,” Katy ordered.

“I try to think of you as an Aunt and close…” Tim said as licked the long stiletto heel of the boot, “friend of my mom… But… I keep having these dreams… These erotic dreams about you. I dream about you holding me down on the bed while riding my cock. Keeping me on a leash… while forcing me… to lick your pussy… Calling you mistress while you spank me…”

“Timmy what is your naughtiness fantasy about Aunt Katy?” Sally prodded.

“Being tied down Mommy and begging her to finger fuck me in the ass…” Tim started his way up past Katy’s hock and was licking the leather of her boot’s calf, “And Aunt Katy telling me to beg her while calling her Mistress… Once I do that Mommy… I feel her rubbery finger push into my anus…”

“Timmy, does that excite you?” Katy asked.

“Yes Aunt Katy,” Tim kissed as zipper, “It is making me rock hard right now.”

“Timmy suck my glove,” Katy ordered holding out her black rubber clad hand.

Without question Tim began to suck on the outstretched fingers of Vampkat’s hand.

“He is a very obedient boy,” Katy purred.

“Once you take him tomorrow, you can imprint on him and he will be your loving ,” Sally kissed her friend.

“I take it you used the same programing as your boy?” Katy asked.

“Of course,” Sally confirmed, “He will be absolutely loyal to you and you alone. But will think it perfectly normal for a Mistress to have as many slaves and girlfriends as she wishes.”

“Uhmm,” Katy kissed Sally again before turning back to Tim, “Enough boy. Timmy stop. Timmy remove that cod piece.”

Tim did as ordered. Out stuck his rock hard cock.

“Timmy stand up, Mistress Katy wants a taste,” the Vampkat purred.

“Timmy put your hands behind your back,” Sally ordered her son.

“Timmy do you like to be in control or to be obedient?” Katy asked.

“I like to submit Aunt Katy,” Tim slurred.

“Timmy do you like boys or girls?” Sally asked.

“Mommy I like girls.”

“Timmy do you want human girls?” Katy asked.

“Aunt Katy, I like human girls… but I find Feline kittens to be sexier.”

“Timmy, what do you want most?” Sally asked.

“Mommy I want…” Tim gasped as Katy started licking the head of his cock, “I want to sail the stars under the command of a sexy dominant loving Feline Captain and to be her sex .”

Tim was rewarded for his answer as Katy slide his cock into her muzzle between her saberteeth. Katy sucked for a minute or two before pulling her head back with a grin.

“Tasty pre-cum,” Katy noted, “The cub has his priorities straight.

The two women giggled.

“Timmy go upstairs and change, put your obedience pajamas away in the secrete spot and then watch the special movie mommy gave you,” Sally ordered.

Tim obeyed with out question.

“He will watch the conditioning program for hours and in the morning he will have no memory of this,” Sally smiled, “Show up tomorrow in your vanillas and he will be yours.”

“First I want to thank you personally,” Katy licked her lips before pushing Sally back and rolling up the skirt of her rubber dress.

What happens the next day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)