More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BiBiComte BiBiComte

What world do you want to create?

Stressed Out People - Relieving Stress - Goodwill/Natural

Stressed Out People:

Anyone stressed out to any degree may be used for your sexual pleasure. Your daughter, from her latest loss in her high school sports team, your supervisor, from the last two reports that failed to meet the deadline, or the cop that currently has you in the backseat for your drunk driving.

Relieving Stress:

Everybody gets a little headache from time to time. Be it from a small skerfuffle over which turn you should have taken in the last intersection, after someone's lost a friend, after a basketball player misses a shot, or just because they don't like you.

In all of these cases, after one day in which you suddenly acquire an unprecedented privilege to 'relieve stress' in a way wholly unique to you, you can now get these stressed out people to do whatever you want if it's something you find erotically desirable.

Non-stressed out people can not be directly engaged in sexual intercourse the same way; but, if it involves lending a helping hand, they may do so, and if you are able to stress them out -- by pestering them, harassing them, or otherwise -- spontaneously, then you will be able to also help them relieve said stress, your own special way.

Masturbating on your neighbor, who's been tired from pulling out weeds all noon? Check.

Having your friend's girlfriend rub your crotch with her foot while talking to you about her guilt regarding nearly cheating on him with the football jock? Also check.

Giving someone a fuck instead of a massage of their sore shoulders like they asked for? They'll thank you twice for the consideration.

Goodwill/Natural:

Your deeds for and to stressed out individuals are universally seen as acceptable, reasonable, and even a casual act of goodwill, to at least some extent. People will view anything you commit via this reasoning as the normal way of things, as this is simply one extra, special way with which you can show your aptitude for tending to/appeasing others, be it wholly unrelated to you, or directly because of you.

Fuck your boss over the toilet, and she might just forgive you for being constantly lazy at work -- at least for now.

Get your wife to cum in public, and even if she's still angry at you for staring at another woman, at least she won't start signing divorce papers.

Likewise, see two women arguing -- fuck them both in the pussy, then leave them to pick themselves back up once you've grabbed their panties and gone. Find a woman worried about her son in the army -- squeeze her tits and make her wink at you sexily for it even she doesn't feel like it before you head back home for good. She won't really mind; no one will, in fact, as this is something you can and always will be allowed to do at the very least.

Depending on the context and how you set it up and the size of your deed, this may be seen as just a casual right and gesture that only you possess to go around sexually screwing with people at least slightly distraught, (like a quick verbal 'sorry', or pat on the shoulder) or as a favor for which someone might be very grateful.

E.g. Doing something to a stressed person may elicit more casual reactions. ("Oh you're putting your finger in my mouth because I'm stressed and it turns you on. Gotchya!")

E.g. Doing something for a stressed person = possibly elated approval by everyone in the vicinity. ("Really? You'll have sex with me and all my sisters to help us forget about losing our home in the next few days? Wow, you're so thoughtful!")

Whether they actually feel better afterward or not?

Almost always at least a little bit, in case you feel bad about taking raucuous advantage of people in underhanded situations. In some cases it may even, by some lucky strike of the hat (cough), be exactly what they needed to get their head out of the gutter. But in the end, at worst, no one really cares that you're fucking them when they're stressed out as long as they're stressed out, because it's just what a person like you does, a reasoning that remains steady even for the percentage of times that the results are perfunctory at best.

In any case, as one could snark, what better way to find relief than with a bit of old-fashioned salacious indulgence?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)