More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by [KingDucky] [KingDucky]

How does Breakfast go?"

Strangely...

Sam felt something very strange come over him as he slowly made his way down the long stairway of his house, his heart was beating very, very quickly.

He stopped on the last stair leaning on the Bannister as he tried to slow his heart rate a bit, "What the Heck is going on?" he said to himself as his heart boomed out of his chest. Sam did manage to calm his heart a little, though he still felt like it was going a bit too quickly, he simply took a deep breath and made his way through the Lobby.

Sam wondered on where the Family would be having breakfast this morning? maybe on the Deck, maybe out on the upstairs Balcony, or maybe they would be eating on the actual Dining table today?

Sam walked through the large Lounge and looked through the Glass doors to the deck "Not the Deck then..." Sam knew that they weren't on the Upstairs balcony because he would have been able to hear them since the large Balcony was right above his bedroom window.

With nothing but disbelief Sam walked into a populated dining room, Hannah sat eating Ferociously, scooping spoon after spoon of Cereal into her cartoonishly large mouth

Next to her was Kim who gave Sam a happy grin as he pulled up a chair next to Jade. Jade was younger than Sam and Hannah, only 12 years old and it showed in her pogey face, she was a quiet Girl with Dark Brown hair which didn't contrast well with her Black clothes, it was clear that Jade would be the "Edgy One" since she was very little, Goth or no Sam got along with her fine, Sam tapped her on her tiny shoulder while she fiddled with her phone "Hey J!"

"W-uh? oh, Morning bro...." she quickly looked back down to her phone; the only thing that received her full attention nowadays.

The Kitchen was right next to the Large Dining Room and the beautiful scent of Bacon and Eggs filled the air, "Hey! who wants Bacon!?" shouted a Happy tone from the Kitchen

"I've got Cereal thanks, Dad!" said Hannah, halfway through chewing a mouthful of frosted flakes

"I Will Daddy!" said Kim standing to walk toward the kitchen, Lily didn't seem to hear him, too preoccupied with what Sam was sure was her 10th round of angry birds or whatever.

Before Sam could respond, in walked Shane with several plates of Bacon, eggs and a generous portion of Pancakes "Hey Bud!" said Shane ruffling up Sam's hair, "I didn't know you were awake, I thought you would have slept in" said Shane setting down a plate in front of Sam.

Sam smiled happily at his Dad, "That was the Original plan..." Shane's face fell into one of judgment as he set a plate down in front of Hannah

"...What did I say about letting yourself into your brother's room, Hannah?" Sam's sister merely shrugged as she threw aside the empty bowl and went to work on the Mountain of Breakfast before her.

Shane happily set down a Plate in front of Kim, who gave a smile to her Father in return. Shane huffed to himself, the sight of Jade making him look a little sadder than he did before, he stepped over, kneeling next to Jade, "You gonna eat Breakfast today Sweetheart?" Jade didn't look down from her phone as she shook her head, Shane simply smiled again, "Oh well Lily can have it I guess... where is she anyway?"

Kim snorted "Probably Planning on sleeping until Noon..."

Shane sighed "That girl does nothing but sleep!" He said pushing the plate in front of Hannah who was already eyeing it, that girl was like a human garbage can, yet she never gained any weight?

"Hey Dad, where's Mom?" asked Sam, Shane checked through some letters that came in the post

"Oh she'll be down in just a minute, shes just sorting through some Bills at the moment..." Sam raised an eyebrow

"Aren't those the Bills their Dad?" Shane chuckled "These are today's bills son!" all of the Green Family stifled a small laugh, Shane loved to make his kids laugh, and he never found it difficult, even though some were a little rougher than the others.

Shane made his way back to the kitchen as the sound of feet came from the stairs, In waddled Lily, the sleep still covering her face as she sat down next to Sam "Hey Sis, Mom you up?" asked Sam, Lily yawned loudly

"Yuuup" after a couple of minutes, eating and watching Lily nearly nod off on the Dining room table, Sam heard his Mothers voice

"Hey Girls, Sammy." Robin: The children's mother came and sat on the far end of the Table.

Everyone said hello to Robin who was, as usual, looking dazzlingly beautiful, her thick Red lips adorned her lightly freckled face, though nearly forty Robin had nearly no age on her face, which had an obvious motherly air to it and her long brown hair was tied into a braid "Honey, Wheres Mine!?" asked Robin sarcastically, as if on cue in strode Shane with breakfast in hand

"For my beautiful wife!" Robin gave Shane a short but loving kiss on his lips

"Thank you, darling husband. So the kid's what do you have planned today?"

Kim chocked up first "Well, I'm going out with Diana in a few, then later I'll be taking the Dynamic Duo to the Park" Robin looked to Hannah and Sam with a loving smile "We should be expecting Eileen very soon then..." she said eating a piece of bacon

"Hey, Sammy when are you and Eileen gonna be giving me some grandchildren eh?"

Sam cringed in his seat "ugh gross Mom!"

Robin chuckled "I'm only joking Sam, Just make sure that you get your Homework done after you get home okay?" Sam sighed "Okay Mom..." in the nick of time, the loud doorbell began to sound.

"Hey Sam, would you get that for me, Bud? it's probably the packages I ordered yesterday." Sam nodded getting up from his chair and walking through the Kitchen through to the Hallway towards the front door. Sam unclasped the latch and turned the front door key taking hold of the handle...

What does Sam encounter on the Other side of the Door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)