More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr.B. Mr.B.

Choose the next chapter:

Story Types & The Chapter Approval System

There are 3 types of stories: Public, Private, and Moderated. Public stories are open to everyone; just put in your chapter and save, and it is immediately visible. Private stories are locked down; only the Owner and those explicitly given permission may add to them.

Moderated stories are the default. In this case, anyone can add a chapter, but before it is shown to the public, it must be approved by the Owner or designated Editors. Chapters by the Owner or any Editors are auto-approved.

If you are the Owner or an Editor of a story, you will receive notifications of new chapters awaiting review, which you can find under Review Chapters. There are no binding rules concerning what is or is not accepted; it is at the reviewer's discretion. If you decide to NOT approve one of the chapters listed, remember to always explain the reason why to the author.

If a story is not being properly administrated, such as if chapters for are not reviewed for several weeks, moderators can move to approve them. If this pattern persists, moderators can choose a user who has already contributed to the story and promote them to Editor or transfer Ownership. The most active users are more likely to be chosen in this case, but all promotions and transfers are completely voluntary. We will never you to do anything.

If you notice it's taking too much time for your thread to be approved, report it to the moderators on the forums here: Threads approval reports

___

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)