More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by justsomeguy42 justsomeguy42

Stick with Stacey and talk about this world or go to other places

Stick with Stacey and chat about the world

Ultimately though, I figure there’s always more time for that, I just want to talk with her about this world for now.

“Yeah I think I’ll take you up on that offer.”

I follow Stacey out the door and we hop into her car. Driving off I figured this would be the perfect time for a conversation about how the inhabitants view their world.

“Hey Stacey, look, I’m gonna be weird again and ask all sorts of weird things but could you just humor me and answer my questions honestly like I’ve got amnesia or something?”

Without taking her eyes off the road she shrugs and replies, “Alright then.”

“So guys can have sex with girls anytime, anywhere, any way and girls everywhere are just alright with that?”

I can practically hear her rolling her eyes, “Yup, that’s how it works.”

“But you don’t think that’s strange?”

“Why would I?”

“Well don’t you think sex is an intimate thing?”

“Oh… Look James, I like you, but we’re just friends OK? I kno-“

“No that’s not what I’m getting at, I just mean, the first time we met. I was a complete stranger shoving his cock up your ass without asking permission, how did you feel about that?”

“Kinda annoyed you were distracting me from taking notes in class to be honest. But I mean, all you were doing was jamming your dick up my ass, not trying to kiss me. That’s just what guys do and that’s what my holes are there for anyway, if guys want to enjoy them they can, it’s just not a big deal.”

“So it doesn’t make you feel slutty or taken advantage of? And every girl feels this way?”

“No, why would it? You were the one fucking me, not the other way around. I’m not like Amanda, I don’t go out looking for guys and encouraging them. As for being taken advantage of, that’s kinda the whole point; guys like the way my asshole feels so they use it. It’s better than having it put in my mouth at least, I can’t even get on with anything when my mouth’s being used. And no we aren’t a hive mind James. Soon as we’re old enough guys start fucking us whenever, however, so the first year can be tough, the first month tougher and the first week a nightmare honestly if you didn’t prepare yourself like me” Stacey grimaces suddenly with the memory. “But sooner or later, we all get used to it. Some girls have a tougher time than others and some girls -and this is a fetish I’ll never understand- some girls seem to get off on it like Amanda.”

“Who’s that?”

Stacey turns to give me an exasperated look.

“Amnesia remember.”

With a sigh she continues, “Amanda, the biggest anal slut at school? The girl that holds all those anal gangbangs over at her place every week like clockwork. I would’ve thought you’ve been to one.”

“Nope, not yet.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)