More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

How do things proceed?

Stephanie stops for a visit

I work from home, which was a blessing that soon started to turn into a curse as Katie began to get sluttier and sluttier, especially around me. I think she started viewing me as a particular challenge. It's not that she hated the fact that Stephanie was in my life, or even that I had a committed relationship and she didn't. I think it was the fact that it just posed a challenge and that I resisted her. At first.

So I'm just finishing this report and Katie walks in, wearing only a t-shirt. One of my t-shirts. I tried hard not to look, but it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, her long braid of redhair laying between her tits, her nipples hard enough to cut glass. If she'd have stretched, her pussy would be just covered, just barely. I'd seen plenty of her pink nipples so far, but that sweet-smelling, craven cunny of hers was always out of reach.

"Hey, Tom, I forgot to tell you, Stephanie will be over soon and I'll be here to show you my pussy every time she turns around so you can see how absolutely dripping wet I am, and it's totally for you. I was hoping you can talk her into eating me out until I gush. Did you know I'm a gusher, Tom?" she said as if she was describing the weather while she played with her braid the whole time.

My fuckstick was iron. Instantly. I couldn't have heard what I thought I heard. No. Fucking. Way.

"I was distracted there, what was that?" I managed to get out, clearing my voice before and after speaking. Katie bit her lip and giggled a little.

"I said, Stephanie will be cumming soon and I'll be showering pretty soon. I don't think she should be seeing me absolutely dripping wet so I need a towel from you. I was hoping to go while you two were eating out, I didn't want to rush the shower," she said. That sounded like she was just using words that sounded the same. I knew what I had heard. My cock knew what I had heard. But maybe I didn't. Maybe it was just the super charged sexual atmosphere in the place.

"Um, yeah, towel," I said, very aware that my cock was almost popping out of my workout pants. I realized I was staring at her tits and thighs and tried to pry them up to her face. My cock wasn't going down, but I sure wished Katie would...

Stand and deliver a towel, or point out where they are?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)