More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kyn Fabler Kyn Fabler

Which Holiday will you read?

Steak and Blowjob Day with Barry and Sara

Barry stretched his arms. He was just excited for today, particularly right now. Around a month ago he gave his stick of a girlfriend, Sara, some special chocolate. After enjoying the buttercream filled one, he was sure to fill her with some cream of his own to fill out some new curves. They found that after about a week, she deflated back to a slimmer state, but still held some curves around her breasts and ass. Now it was March fourteenth which meant two things. One, it was Pi Day, but that’s a holiday for fat nerds. Two, and most important, it was Steak and Blowjob Day, the day when women paid their men back for getting them cards and chocolate with a great steak and a blowjob. Barry hadn’t touched Sarah for almost ten days. They tried to go for two weeks, but Barry got a huge case of blue balls as he watched her deflate. Now she wasn’t nearly as skinny as she once was, but she would be nothing but a fat cum balloon once Barry was done with her tonight.

“Baaaaaaabe, you ready for your presents?” Barry heard Sara sing from the kitchen.

“Fuck yeah I am!” Barry responded as he strolled over to the kitchen. Once he entered, he could already feel his erection stand straight up. Sarah stood there, chef hat on top of her head, her jacket popped open providing a great window to her cleavage. Beside her was a beautiful steak, the sear on it a beautiful golden brown as the aroma of the fresh herbs and spices filled Barry’s nostrils. He approached his curvy girlfriend and kissed her, their tongues intertwining as they made out. Sarah broke off and placed her finger over his mouth.

“You enjoy your steak while I get to work on your other present.” Sara bit her lip as she squatted down. Barry taking a cut of his steak as she undid his pants and tore open her jacket fully, exposing her now huge tits to the aromatic air. As Barry took his first bite, his throbbing erection smacked Sara right in the face. “Mmmm…my favorite kind of meat.” Sara moaned as she sucked in the head of his cock. She had been giving him blowjobs frequently, but because of their holding out pact, Barry was almost ready to blow right there. He gathered himself and focused on eating his steak as Sara continued to masterfully blow his brains out. He glanced down and locked eyes with Sara, almost giggling to himself seeing the cheap chef hat adorned on top of her head as she slobbered all over his cock.

As Barry finally finished his steak, he decided now was a good time to release and let himself go, shooting his saved load into Sara’s mouth. Her eyes went wide from the surprise release, but she was sure to lap up any that may have tried to escape her hungry mouth. She could already feel the effects of his sperm on her body, as she threw off her chef costume and drained as much as she could from his balls. She groped her massive growing udders as she felt her pooch start to form again. She missed having such an inflated body. When Barry told her about Steak and Blowjob day, she was so happy. Finally, she could properly thank him for making her what she was now, a fat cum slut. When Barry was finally finished with his first of many orgasms of the night, he pulled his cock out of his now plump girlfriend’s mouth. He grinned as he watched her get lost in her still growing body, the cum doing their work as it plumped her up even more. Barry knelt down and stroked his cock as he laid Sarah on her side, her belly touching the floor before her shoulder. Barry laid behind her and lined his throbbing cock with her dripping pussy. As he inserted himself into her, he knew that by the end of the night, she would be too fat to even walk around the kitchen…and maybe, Barry thought, he would keep her that way.

{Author's Note: Hey, thanks for reading. Sorry this didn't really come with any choices for a true CYOA, but I did not know that the whole Steak and Blowjob Day was a thing, at all. So I thought it'd be fun to do kind of an 'epilogue' chapter to one of the Valentine's Day outcomes. Hope you all enjoyed, and be on the lookout for more before I go back into the recluse of work!}

End.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)