More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 26 by Dark_Ness Dark_Ness

What do you do?

Stay

You nod, and kick off your shoes. Bill smiles again and kisses you, then reaches down for your dress. With a quick pull, it comes over your head and is tossed to the ground. He then keeps kissing you and lifts you up, carrying you easily to the bed. He gently places you down and steps back, beginning to undress.

"It's been so long." he says, quickly stripping out of his suit. In about a minute, he's in his boxers, and you can see his dick straining them. It's big. "Since my wife left, and..."

You nod, not sure what to say. You can't tear your eyes away from his crotch.

He kisses you again, and as you make out he undoes your bra. You can feel your breasts come free as your bra is tossed to the ground.

He backs off and tugs his boxers down, and you can see his 8 inch dick spring free. He looks at you expectantly and you remove your panties after a few seconds. With that done, you feel yourself moving automatically. You lean back and spread your legs, smiling nervously.

Bill approached and ran his finger over your pussy. You could feel his finger gathering the wetness. He fingers you for a few moments, causing you to moan and wiggle as he does. Finally, you reach out and grab his dick, stroking it slightly.

"Please, stop teasing me." you say. "I need you to fuck me."

Bill grins and nods. You release his cock and fall back, spreading your legs even more. He grabs you by the knees and lifts them up, placing your ankles on his shoulders, and approaches to shove his dick into you. You moan deeply as he fills you. It's everything you could have wanted.

Bill wastes no time, proving his skill as he quickly finds his stride and pounds into you. You can barely move under Bill's control, his hands still on your knees and holding you in place. You quickly reach orgasm under his attention, the world dropping from your attention for a few moments.

As your senses return, you realize that Bill has pulled out of you and is flipping you around. He grabs your hips and lifts your ass into the air. He reenters you, and the new position allows him to go even deeper. You'd barely come down from your last orgasm before he sent you over the edge again.

After another 2 orgasms, you feel his grip on your hips tighten a bit. He Pulls out and flips you over again, back onto your back, and plunges in again. You're close again, and you know you're breathing hard. It's been nonstop pleasure for at least half an hour.

Bill mumbles something, and begins to pull back. In your pleasure filled haze, you wrap your legs around his waist and shake your head.

"I'm so close, please..."

Bill hesitates, then you feel his hands move to your breasts and he thrusts into you again. After about 30 seconds, he pushes with one last thrust, and you explode in another orgasm.

It takes almost a minute for you to come down, and you notice Bill collapse onto the bed next to you. After that, you become aware of the feeling of something leaking out of your pussy.

Your eyes widen, and you reach down. You probe your pussy with your fingers, and pull them away. Holding them to your eyes, you can see the goo which is clinging to them.

You stare at them for a few minutes, then make your way up. You waddle to the bathroom and use it, cleaning up and emptying your bladder, and what semen you can get out.

When you return to the room, Bill is asleep.

With a sigh, you climb into bed next to him. You know the damage is done, and there's no going back now. You'll be knocked up with Bill's baby. Your best friends half sibling.

The end?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)