More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lezcindy lezcindy

Stay and Play a bit? Or put some clothes on and head downstairs?

Stay and Play

Glancing at the clock Cindy realized she had a few minutes to get off. Her pussy was already drenched from the dream, and she loved watching herself get off in the mirror. She pulled on her nipple rings, loving the feeling, moaning again quietly. She had moved in recently with her dad and step mom, so she had to be quieter than usual whenever she played with herself.

She ran her nails from the top of her tits to the bottom of her thighs, wishing they were someone else. She was so horny and needed to be fucked bad. Her juices running down her thighs, she looked at herself in the mirror while she spread her legs and rub her clit.

Biting her lip as she rubbed her drenched pussy, her other hand opened her bedside drawer. She pulled out a long purple dildo and started sucking on the head, winking at herself in the mirror. She pushed the toy inside her warm wet pussy, deep at first, wanting to feel all of it. She started slow, riding it, while she sucked on her fingers, loving her taste.

She closed her eyes as she felt her orgasm coming, pulling on her rings again as she fucked the toy deeper inside her. "OH FUCK" She said as she came hard, her body covered in sweat. She fell back onto the bed and looked at herself in the mirror.

Such a sexy slut, toy rammed deep in her greedy pussy. Today was going to be a great day, and hopefully the start of a good week.

Head downstairs for breakfast? OR Head to work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)