More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by Godzilla87 Godzilla87

Well damnit, what does she do with Haley??????

Start slow

“I think we’ll start slow,” said Alex leaning in close to Haley’s ear. Her voice was barely more than a whisper. Her warm breath made Haley shiver in anticipation. The warm air cascaded down Haley’s neck cooling as it went until it become a breeze dancing over her nipples. Her nipples hardened as the air flowed over them.

Alex first made contact with her sister’s neck by slowly placing soft little kisses onto it. Her soft lips excited Haley. Each kiss elicited a soft moan from Haley.

“Shhh, keep quiet,” breathed Alex. It was barely audible. Luke had to strain to even make out the words as he watched one of the most erotic moments he had ever seen in his life.

Haley closed her eyes and enjoyed the gentle caresses from her younger sister. Alex placed her hands on Haley’s hips rubbing front and back. First her fingertips, letting them barely graze the surface of her skin. Then Gently, she slid her fingers down until her palms were against her. And with an aching slowness drawing the moment out to what felt like eternity to Haley, Alex began to rub her palms back and forth along her hips. With each pass of her hands over of Haley’s hips, Alex raised her hands little by little going slightly higher each time.

When Alex ascended to Haley’s love handles, which could barely be considered love handles since Haley was so skinny, she wondered how many others had held onto to these exact spots as they thrust their cocks into Haley from behind. All the while she still kissed her sister’s neck.

Alex moved her lips around the back of Haley’s neck and to her other side. There she slid the tip of her tongue out to delicately lick her skin. Another moan escaped from Haley.

“Shhh, shhh,” whispered Alex once again pulling her mouth free from Haley.

Slowly her hands reached the bottom of Haley’s ribs. Alex felt the lowest one and paused there knowing it was only a few inches from her sister’s relative smaller breasts. Alex could feel the ribs under her skin and she wanted to build up the anticipation as much as possible.

The sensation tickled Haley, but enough for Haley to let out a small giggle.

How does Alex react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)