More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by moonlight moonlight

What's next?

Start first day

"Lisa... Morning..." Mom is waking me up. She knocks on the door shortly before opening it. She is looking at me standing in the open doorway "Get up Lisa. Today is the first day at your new school. I will drive you there to finish the registration before going to work. We will be leaving at 7:15 am. Breakfast is ready, too."

============================

We arrive at school at 7:30 am and went to the principials office. The principial's name is Mr. Harris. My mum tells the principial how great of a student I was at my former all girls school. Now she is expecting the same results here and that she is still a little apprehensive about letting me go to a co-ed school.

Mr. Harris smiles and looks me up and down a few times giving me some shivers, "Your daughter is very pretty Mrs. Meier. Please don't worry this is Saint-Etienne Academy a catholic private school. I am also a priest working at the local church every sunday. Saint-Etienne Academy is not only famous for its teachings but also our strict morals. Even the mayor's daughter Miss Elize and the daughter of the logal police chief Miss Vivian are students here."

My mum nods a few times and agrees "This might also be a good experience for Lisa but I still hope the boys won't distract Lisa from her studies."

The principial hands me and my mum some papers, "Lisa, your classroom will be class 9C. I am giving you these papers with your shedule of lessons and our school rules."

He also hands me an ID-Card, "This is your student ID-Card. Your ID-Card can also be used on local public transport like busses within this city. Since it is already late today you should go to class first. You can share the schoolbooks with one of your classmates for now. You will be able to get your own set of schoolbooks in my office after school today or tomorrow in the morning. Now that the registration is finaly completed I am welcoming you again to Saint-Etienne Academy."

Your mum is doing a little smalltalk with the principial a few more minutes before leaving for work.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)