More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheFallacyGuy TheFallacyGuy

Do you want to start the story, or do you want to read up on the characters first?

Start Story

There is no real choice to be made here. You need to help these poor souls. They're really . The young girl might even die. You ponder the possibility of calling 911 or a homeless shelter, but it's probably best to assess the situation first, and get the sick girl in a warm bed as quickly as possible. The awake sister looks worn out, no doubt having dragged her sister inside the building.

You take off your backpack with groceries, and fish the keys to your apartment out of your pockets.

"If the landlord sees you in here she will kill me, and kick you out." you say as you crouch. "Come on, we can lift her into my apartment and get her into a warm bed."

The girl nods. You tell her the apartment number, and you start to carry her. Luckily you live on the second floor, so it's not too much of a climb. After a bit of effort you make it up to your apartment, into your bedroom, and you lay the girl on your bed.

"Thank you so much!" the sister tearfully responds: "It means the world to me."

You scratch your neck a bit flustered getting such a compliment. You look over at the sister, but before you get a good proper look at her, she interrupts.

"Hey, sorry to ask this of you, but could you help me getting her out of her wet clothes?"

"Uhhh....."

Will you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)