More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lucygirl Lucygirl

Start?

Start!

John is your average 19-year-old straight guy: short, slim, and most of all, horny. One day, after walking on the street for hours, he found a taxi and quickly jumped in. No way was he gonna keep walking in this heat. But John noticed something…..There was a strong scent in the taxi...As soon as John tried to speak up, the taxi took off pushing John down towards the seat….And little by little John eyes began to get heavier and heavier, eventually closing shut.

As soon as you woke up, you were encountered by a tremendous headache! You slowly began to look around while trying to battle the headache. “Oh my gosh,” you said as you noticed a naked boy lying on the floor surrounded by pink walls. Chills began to run down your spine…. Was it because the boy was naked? Or maybe was it because it was cold and you were also naked!! You were suddenly pushed back to the floor by the shock, and noticed something heavy on surrounding your crotch…. You couldn’t believe your eyes! You were locked inside a chastity cage!

You started to panic and tried to convince yourself that you were still inside the taxi and that you must’ve fallen asleep! you This must be a bad dream! I’m probably still sleeping inside the taxi. I’m just gonna fall back to sleep and when I wake up, everything will be back to normal! And so you fell back asleep...

A couple of minutes later, you woke up. In terror, you were still in the same room! The other boy who was in the room was now awake, and you couldn’t help but notice that his dick was also locked in a chastity belt!

When the boy caught wind that you were staring at him, he quickly turned trying to hide his locked manhood. But it was too late! You had already burned the image of his locked dick into your mind!

“Hey, what’s your name?” you asked. “It’s Lucas the boy responded. “Don’t worry man, they locked my dick too”you stood up to show him. Lucas tried to shy away but couldn’t help sneak peeks at you. you“Let’s go find some clothes before we freeze our dicks off,” you said. “Did you also ride in that taxi?”Lucas said. you;“Yeah….Where are we anyway? you said. “I don’t know...I can’t remember anything.”

Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)