More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

Does the danger continue?

Stakeout

I have taken a break from my conversation with Louise to call the police and have them pick up Marion for me. It is quite ironic to me that I talked to the same idiot that charged me with Kat's when this whole mess got started. I have a good mind to give that rube a piece of my mind through an enormous exercise of restraint on my part. I still cannot resist throwing in a well meaning jab so I guess that my restraint wasn't perfect after all. Now the only thing left for me to do is to wait with my friend and my prisoner who has her hands restrained behind her back with handcuffs.

Now the brunette spitfire is rubbing my back while we wait for the police to show up. How I wish I could go home with Louise so she can give me a more proper and satisfying massage, but I don't have the time so I have to settle for getting this massage while fully clothed. It is isn't all that bad though. Louise's strong and capable hands are still enough to make me moan. There is no question that this is the best massage that I have ever gotten. I start to blush when I imagine how good this massage would be if I was naked. I have my head resting over the bench I am sitting on while imagining all of the possibilities. Maybe I should ask Louise out on a date when this craziness is over.

I need to find out where Kat intended to flood Paris so I can perform a stakeout there. Kat was working for someone. I can feel it in my bones. I have a plan forming in my head. I am going to stop the ringleader, end this case, and make the ringleader tell me why Kat went so crazy. I simply need to know the answer to bring some sense back into my life. I have felt that I have been looking at my life through a fun house mirror ever since Sarah told me about Kat's crazy part in this mystery. A disturbing thought has entered my mind. What if the ringleader doesn't know Kat's motives either. I will just be out of luck then.

Just when I feel like I can stand Louise's massage no longer, we hear sirens approaching from the distance which causes the spunky Louise to end my moment of bliss. Before the police come to pick up the garbage, I have one more job to do. I have to make sure Marion knows what is going to happen if she messes with anymore of my friends. She needs to know that I am not a person to be messed with.

"I believe that is for you," I gloated.

"So it is," Marion replied as if she doesn't care.

"If I were you, I would stay away from my friends!" I threatened.

"I will do what I have to!" Marion barked at me.

"Look, you have already played Russian Roulette once and very nearly gotten your head blown off!" I argued.

"Oh, really!" Marion cackled.

"If you play Russian Roulette again, I guarantee you that all the chambers will be loaded next time!" I promised. "I wouldn't count on my good nature again and I wouldn't count on my friends' ability to talk me out of killing you again! I know what you are thinking. She doesn't have the guts to kill me and she isn't strong enough to kill me anyway. I warn you not to underestimate me! If you value your life at all, you had better watch your step!"

"Hmph!" Marion snorted as if she didn't care.

As the police close in on us, I hand the police my evidence and Marion actually surprises me by confessing that she killed Kat. Then again, I probably shouldn't be surprised at all that Marion confessed since she always has been a cocky jerk. I say goodbye to the police by giving them my favorite line from the Dick Tracy movie.

"Take the bad woman away. She scares me."

After the police take Marion away, I consider my next course of action. I need to figure out where the ringleader will strike to carry out this sick plot. I do not think that Kat would pull off something like this by herself. That is when I remember that Sarah told me that she read Kat's plans. I just wish that I hadn't left my copy at home. That makes it imperative that I get in touch with Sarah. I called her at her home and she wasn't there. I called her work and I contacted her assistant instead. I finally got in touch with Sarah when I convinced her assistant that it was a matter of life of .

"What do want, Connie?"

"You told me that you read Kat's plans?" I pressed.

"Yeah, so?" Sarah wondered.

"Do you know where this is supposed to take place?" I probed.

"At Notre Dame as much as I could figure out," Sarah advised.

"Thanks, now I know where to hold my stakeout," I blurted out.

"There is one more thing you should know," Sarah warned me. "If the floods start then just say promissum inside Notre Dame to stop the floods."

"Got it," I concurred.

"I better get back to work. Bye!" Sarah spoke while hanging up.

I get into the passenger seat of Louise's car so she can take me to my next destination. I am so keyed up that I don't really know what is happening at the moment. I don't notice any of the businesses going by. I just think about what will probably be my last case. I don't have the stomach for any new cases. I have lost too damn much to ever go through this again. The only thing that I do notice is Louise.

"I wish that you would have told the police what you know and let them handle this," Louise whined. "I don't think that you are well enough to go through another fight."

"I think that it would have been worse for me sitting at home doing nothing and worrying about it," I protested. "I have to do this!"

"I don't understand this, but I admire how brave you are," Louise complimented me.

"I appreciate that," I replied.

"I am very proud of you for bringing Marion in alive!" Louise chirped.

"You wouldn't have been so proud of me if you had seen me in action," I complained. "She kept riding me so much that I considered slicing her to pieces with a knife someone had left in that rundown restaurant."

"I am still proud of you!" Louise insisted. "You overcame the temptation!"

We soon arrive at Notre Dame where the final battle is to take place. On the final leg of the journey, I had my eyes closed in an act of meditation to steady myself. I know that I am going to have to be on my guard to bring in the final bad guy. Just before leaving the car, I kiss Louise for luck and I am very happy that she let me. When I had my fill of the seductress, I ran out while waving to her. I enter the highly decorated church that has stained glass in every window. I am surprised to find it completely empty. That fact alone was enough to make my hair stand on end. I lay on the left middle pew on my stomach so I don't put pressure on my back and I waited. Five minutes later, I heard footsteps approach and I heard a sinister voice speak out.

"Who would have thought that it would be this easy to flood Paris?" a seemingly familiar cackled.

"It might be harder than you think!" I debated while jumping out to spring my trap. "Good grief! It's you!"

Who is the the main villain?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)