More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. Blah Mr. Blah

What form do you will into existence for yourself?

Spectral Manipulator

You focus yourself and find something...odd in the mix. Hmm, spirit energy. This would make you less a being of the flesh and more a being of the mind. You'd be able to others to bend to your will, control them and even possess them, controlling their every thought and movement. You could even alter any children you may make in their body to be commanded by your master.

But that is another matter altogether as you feel yourself rising and forming into a body. You feel a torso and head form and feel your arms and claws sprout from the black mass that is you. No legs though. You don't need them. You form yourself to look like a tattered black cloth covering an invisible being as you make a skull rise from the soup below you, break it and make it into a mask covering your "face" and then you feel like you've finished.

As you silently float there, you see your master and a servant observing you. Turning to them, you "bow" to your creator and then you hear the servant speak.

"Well then, you give a creature life and that is what it becomes: a...what is that?"

Your master replies in a voice that shakes the room, "Something new. Well, my servant, it seems I don't need to ask you to kneel so I will give you a task. A group of adventurers has entered my kingdom. Make it so they never arrive here. Now go!"

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)