More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by Abusedbyfuta Abusedbyfuta

What's next?

Spanking and more

Handcuffed to the bedpost you accept your fate. You got no where else to go and shes your mother what exactly is she going to do to you.

Without any hesitation she pounces, flipping you onto your back.

"First things first your dont get to enjoy this" and with one swift tug she pulls out the vibrating egg. Immediately after doing this she proceeds to spank you.

"now your going to count 100, when we get to 100 if I think you've learned your lesson I'll stop. I'm only do this because I love you honey and dont want you to turn into a sexual deviant. After this I'll be having words with mrs coleman about encouraging this behavior".

And with that your punishment beings, 1...... 2......... 3 ......... smack..........4 smack..........5 smack.

This continues, 34......smack..........35 your ass starts to glow red from the pain, ...........49......50....... tears start to form in you eyes now, even your mothers hand starts to hurt and she changes.

The spanking continues, problem is you seem to start to enjoy it, around the 80 mark you start to leak pre cum again. This does not go un noticed.

"you dirty bastard your enjoying this???!!!! Right thats it theres no other choice I'm going to have to really punish you".

Really punish??? Then WTF was this.

Your mother disappears from view, from the corner of your eye you can see her looking through her box

"ah there it is, i havent used this since your father and i split up".

With that you start to panic. You see your mother start to put on a strapon that looks to be 12 inches long and 4 inches thick.

She cant do what you think she is going to do, not to you her son. She wouldnt.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)