More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by superTPG superTPG

which one will you choose?

Spain

You see two sister one with short black hair and one with long black hair,there about the same sizes as you,but you notice one thing that is big and firm,we have big perky butts don't we,the short hair girl saids interrupting your train of thought,the short hair girl tells you her name is emily and her sisters name is molly,their undressing to get ready to wrestling,they both were wearing a green bikini top and bottom,you ready to fight or what,emily saids as she has her hands on her hips,you nodded your head and begin to grapple with emily,seriously is this all you got,emily saids mockingly as she sweeps your feet with her left leg sending you flat your back,hey sis give him what he wants,molly saids on the outside of the ring,emily nodded and start to smother you with her butt,you like that,emily saids as her butt pressed up in your face,you realize that you are having a boner and are getting aroused by your situation,emily notice the boner and tells her sister to mess with it,molly gets in the ring and start to poke at your boner,hehehe i wonder what happens when i do this,molly saids before kissing your boner threw shorts,you moan and start to struggle to brake free,but emily is still smothering you with her butt,can i belly punch him sis,molly asked to emily,she gets up,picks you up and restrain you by holding your arms on your back,molly starts to belly punch until your belly turns red,you gave molly a low blow with your left foot,molly is curl up in a fetal position tending to her crotch,emily is mad and tries to slap you in the back of your head,but you swiftly catch her hand and put her in a full nelson,what..arrggh how did you*shriek*,emily saids as she feels your boner rubbing up against her big butt,emily tries to call out for molly to help her,but molly is still tending to her crotch,you tighten the full nelson to make sure emily won't escape,emily is getting aroused and starts to pass out,you let go and she falls on her back,both the sisters are at your mercy.

What's your next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)