More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

Spa day

Running a spa was fairly profitable, especially near TV studios. With the stressful schedules the myriad actors and actresses kept, on their breaks between projects it was common for them to take a few days out to unwind.

And with A-Listers and A-Listers-to-be among the clientele, it wasn't like spas couldn't jack up the prices somewhat, particularly if the care they offered was good. And the care one particular spa offered was very good, to the point where it came highly recommended to countless actresses.

It was just unfortunate that management had changed over, and the new manager had spotted a new market. Celebrities regularly came in and stripped down for massages, or the steam room, or... A few hidden cameras, and certain people would pay through the nose for the material.

And, better than that, there were papers who'd pay just as much to know who would be where and when.

Not that the spa's changed reputation had spread too far yet. And that was how Amy Acker checked in for a couple of days, expecting rest, relaxation, and not the humiliating ordeal that awaited her.

Long, dark hair, and slightly tanned skin that complemented it, along with a body that had gained a few curves, with tits that weren't huge, but was still eye-catching. Oh, yes, the manager of the spa smiled to themselves. She would be a good guest.

Where does Amy go first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)