More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

Where is Jessica?

Something In The Water

Upon arriving at the small cabin in the woods she owns Jessica steps out of her car, grabs her luggage, closes her car door and heads inside.

Having the property to herself as her husband and children were unable to join her due to work/school related issues Jessica leaves her suitcase in the front room of the cabin, sits down on the nearby sofa, leans over and pulls off her shoes and socks.

Deciding that she would like to go for a swim in the nearby lake Jessica removes her t-shirt and shorts and tosses them onto the sofa.

Wearing just a modest black bra and panties now Jessica opens her suitcase, takes out one of the bikinis that she brought with her and places it on the nearby coffee table.

Quickly glancing around the room to make sure that the window curtains are closed, Jessica then reaches one hand behind her back, unclasps her bra and drops it on the sofa next to her discarded t-shirt and shorts.

Wearing just her panties now Jessica can't help but shiver upon feeling the air from the ceiling fan on her bare breasts.

Feeling shy despite the fact that she is alone Jessica places one arm over her bare chest while using her other arm to quickly slide her panties down her long bare legs, over her feet and step out of them.

Upon stepping out of her panties Jessica stands back up fully naked with her discarded panties in her hands and drops them on the sofa alongside her t-shirt, shorts, and bra.

Despite being alone Jessica can see her entire body blushing red in the nearby wall mounted mirror as having been raised Catholic she's always been very shy about people seeing her naked.

Quickly grabbing her bikini bottoms Jessica pulls them up her long bare legs, over her butt and sighs with relief at having her womanhood covered again.

Still topless, however, Jessica quickly grabs her bikini top, puts it on and makes sure that the strings are tied securely as even though she's alone she would not want to lose it.

Wearing her bikini now Jessica is ready to head to the nearby lake so she heads for the door of the cabin, opens it, steps outside onto the porch and closes the door behind herself.

Upon stepping outside Jessica pauses for a moment to enjoy the feeling of the cool breeze blowing over her bikini-clad body.

After enjoying the cool breeze for a few moments Jessica walks into the woods wearing just her bikini and barefoot and heads for the nearby lake.

As Jessica walks through the woods in just her bikini and barefoot she can't help but enjoy the peace and quiet that comes from how good it feels to know that she is the only person around for miles as all of the land surrounding her cabin belongs to her and as such is off limits to anyone else.


(Author note - joint idea - writerperson wrote the original draft & mistwolf finished it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)