More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by boobboob boobboob

Who could it be?

Someone you used to know

As the shadowy figure steps closer, you begin seeing the first few details. It was a person wearing some simple street clothes, entirely ordinary...

Behind him, the nurse from earlier steps into the room as well. "There she is. Since you couldn't afford the premium package, she's the next best thing. I see that the only two boxes you checked on our questionnaire were for 'female' and 'enjoys sex'... she had some additional modifications from what I can tell, but she fulfills your requirements. Is there anything else you need?"

"Uhh..." the stranger replied with an unsure tone. Judging by his voice, he seems to be roughly the same age as you were before the transformation thing, late-teens or perhaps early twenties. Short brown hair, brown eyes... wasn't he a former classmate of yours? Why doesn't he recognize you?? You try to think... and think... remember... but it was so very difficult. Keeping your head empty felt, like, so much better! "How do I know that she won't just run away?"

"That's the beauty of our procedure! Our slaves don't run away, because they see no reason to." She raises her hand and points a finger at you. "Turn around, bend over and present yourself."

You shrug in confusion but oblige happily. Within seconds you've turned around and bent yourself over the chair's armrest before reaching backwards and pulling the perky cheeks of your bum apart to reveal your hairless pussy. The same pussy that absolutely shouldn't get in contact with any sperm for another day or so! A happy giggle escapes you however at the thought of having others look at your naughty places!

"If you'd like, you can try her before completing the purchase."

The stranger simply shrugged and unzipped his pants while you were absent-mindedly looking around. They should really, like, put some more furniture in here! The place looks all boring and stuff!

Out of nowhere, you suddenly feel a pair of hands on your hips and something veiny and erect pushing into your fully presented and exposed twat. "Eeeeep!" It felt all smooth and icky! You immediately push your own crotch forward and cause his dick to drop out of your fun box again, giving you a chance to turn around while those two looked at you in confusion. A thick layer of some pink latex thing was engulfing his erection, and you grab it and pull it right off with a disgusted "Ewww! Don't put weird things into my vajayjay!" Just like that, you turn back around, present your rear, and push yourself back against him until his naked dick not only touches your cunt, but sinks right inside until the guy is up to the balls inside your fun zone with a slippery squelch.

It immediately felt so much better! Skin to skin! All natural! Except... as soon as you could feel your vagina squeezing down on the exposed mushroom tip of his erection, you could vaguely remember... something... bad about having sex like this? Was there something you... forgot? Something... risky? All those thoughts just vanish into thin air when you feel the blunt crown bumping against your cervix and coaxing an excited squeal out of you!

He looks back over to the nurse while you happily bump your crotch over and over against his, practically using your twat as masturbation tool for his manhood. "She's clean, right? Doing her without a condom is safe?"

"Let's see..." The nurse briefly glances down to her data pad. "She's clean. In fact, she was a virgin until now! Seems like she doesn't even care that her cherry was popped. A part of her conditioning involves pleasing men, I assume that's why she was so eager."

"Oh, cool. Yeah that's fine. She doesn't really seem like a smart cookie though. Reminds me of my ex. Did she drop on her head or something?" His tone was completely casual while you continued milking his girthy appendage with the slick walls of your pussy.

"No that's also part of the procedure. Intelligent subjects tend to rebel and escape. Dumb ones wouldn't even know how to turn a door knob. Just keep her fed, and she'll do with your penis whatever you desire."

"Teheee," you interrupt, "You said penis!" Bending over a little further and glancing down at your cooch, you can see the puffy lips of your vag repeatedly kissing the stranger's crotch each time they swallowed the entire length of his man-meat. "Nom, nom," you begin chanting with a giggle at the sight. Each time you push back against him, and your pussy lips to engulf his rod, you added another "Nom!"

"She'll do great," the stranger smiled wickedly with a pat of your rear.

"Fantastic! The transaction is complete, then."

"Hold on, what's her name?"

"She's like a blank slate, call her whatever you want."

"I think I'll call her... Ashley. Same as my ex. Good at fucking, not so good at anything else," he commented with a laugh. The nurse simply shrugged.

"I'll leave you to it then, you can leave after you're done." With that, she turned around and closed the door behind herself to greet the next customer.

... while you're still softly chanting your "Noms", at least until the stranger tightened his hold on your hips, pulled you completely back against himself and allowed his appendage to throb and twitch against the tight comforts of your unprotected cunt! You suddenly feel a warm burst of fluids squirting against the tender walls of your twat, but again, all you can do is giggle at the tickling sensation! "Nom! My pussy is having lunch!" you attempt joking while the guy pumps multiple loads of protein-rich goo into your loins. The funny part about it seems to elude him though, since he simply kept moaning lowly until the contents of his balls were drained fully into your baby maker. "Come onnn," you protest! "That was totally funny!" The rhythmical throbbing slowly came to a stop. Your young and fertile vag accommodated every last drop of his cloudy gift.

He still kept quiet, and simply pulled out of your pleasure box with a slick 'pop'.

"You're no fun," you pout while straightening yourself, only to feel a sudden dribble of white spunk leaking out of your slit and down your thighs. "Spermies!" you announce, and you spread your legs a little wider to gather all that gunk on your fingertips and shove it right back into your twat to contain the slime. "Get back in there!" As soon as you stuff the load of semen back where it belongs, you giggle in excitement! Success! It's only in the back of your mind that you're again doubting yourself... wasn't it better to have the stuff outside your pussy? 'Nuh-uh' a high-pitched voice announces in your head, and you gleefully bury your finger up to the knuckle inside your cunt to push those spermies nice and deep and out of reach.

"Yeah whatever, are you ready to go?" It's only now that you notice the stranger had been staring at you during your inner monologue.

"Yes!" you chirp happily, his sloppy semen now helping to keep your snatch all warm and fuzzy.

"I'm Jake. You're Ashley. Remember that much, and we'll get by just fine." He zips his pants back up and opens the door for you.

A shiver of excitement runs down your spine at his commanding tone. "Yes sir!"

The two of you leave the building and walk towards his car, while you were still completely naked from the waist down. Proudly presenting your little swollen, red peach with hints of white cream stuck just between the lips of your cunt. Your trophy for knowing your purpose as girl, unlike all the other women!


Back inside the small gynecologist's room, the screen was still flashing with a final message.

Error
Procedure looping at 98%
Changes not yet fully permanent
Restart?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)